If there are any specific questions you want answered during testing, be sure to post them up and I’ll do my best to answer thoroughly!
I’d love to know how they feel with the different CG locations between the two heads.

It’s a damn good 7 shape, the two tone finish looks really good, and of course the mill marks just pop.
Something about the 3 is appealing but there is no denying the statement the 2 makes in presentation

I’d love to know how they feel with the different CG locations between the two heads.
I can definitely talk about that!

@Jman very interested in the feel and sound from the F2 putter. How does it compare to other putters you’ve used? What is it most similar too?

Something about the 3 is appealing but there is no denying the statement the 2 makes in presentation
The 3 is quite a unique look for sure

@Jman very interested in the feel and sound from the F2 putter. How does it compare to other putters you’ve used? What is it most similar too?
I Got You Thumbs Up GIF by Patriot Act

IMG_6302.jpeg

Rolled it for 9 today, it’s very much an Edel putter in feel imo, very in line with my EAS I played for over a year and a half. It’s got a nice little “tock” to it, not super soft/quiet, but solid.

Ever since going through the fitting, I've started paying more attention to my directional miss when putting. This weekend it was really apparent I was pushing a lot of putts to the right, and got me thinking back to the laser that confirmed my right aim bias. I attempted to adjust mid round and will say its pretty tough going against what your eyes see. I started fidgeting with my aim quite a bit and it was hard to get settled, not to mention with so much focus trying to self-correct the aim bias, I started forgeting to think about speed. Looking forward to letting the Array fix the aim part in a more natural way and have one less thing to worry about.

99% sure this is happening Friday!

Happy Jonah Hill GIF
Looks like a new power ranking might be in the works for team TP after this! Excited for you to try these out and see the Array fitting process at work.

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus
Looks like a new power ranking might be in the works for team TP after this! Excited for you to try these out and see the Array fitting process at work.
I'm real excited, now if Golftec would just call or email me back to confirm...

Back