Im guessing you’re still gravitating to the F-3? Have you had a chance to go through the fitting kit with it?
Not completely, but done a lot of it. I really do like the way this shape sets up for me.

Not completely, but done a lot of it. I really do like the way this shape sets up for me.
F-3 does look very very good (all of them do). Will be curious what configuration you land on for the F-3 once you’re done with the kit.

Is this going to Shaft Up with you?

Seeing the kit in action today, as well as all the pretty heads in person, I was really impressed with both.

The fitting kit is so simple, and allows you to try every configuration so quickly and really.

I love the black with minimal painful of the putters, especially with the black grips. All the lines are really clean and I could happily use any of them.

It has been a whirlwind of change for Edel Golf in the last year, and while big changes can often be reactionary, these have been purely proactive. When Doug Coors (yes, that Coors) purchased the company and an impending move to Colorado was announced, there was some hesitation to just what might happen to all the momentum that the brand had found with EAS putters as well as SMS wedge and iron lineups.

There need not have been any worry, as it was his being blown away at the education potential that Edel held for golfers which spearheaded his desire to acquire the brand. That potential was the focus when they unleashed their R&D teams to take the core of what has made Edel unique and make it even more digestible to more golfer.

Continue reading...
curious if you ended up getting fitted for an Eden putter.. I have their SMS pro irons and love it, so next thought I had was to try the putter...

In the meantime I did my "own putter fitting" by tinkering with my '22 Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5, by trying different head weights. Took out the two stock 10 gram weights and replaced them with 45 grams. My thinking was the heavier weights would help with my stroke.. whether faster or slower greens by making the face more stable..results however have been mixed.. at times I like the heaviness of the putter but wonder if Im struggling with speed control due to the added weight.. Bottom line I feel I have tinkered my way down a rabbit hole and now not sure where to get back to.. and maybe a real professional fitting is what I need to identify if all these aim, weight issues are real or in my head...

curious if you ended up getting fitted for an Eden putter.. I have their SMS pro irons and love it, so next thought I had was to try the putter...

In the meantime I did my "own putter fitting" by tinkering with my '22 Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5, by trying different head weights. Took out the two stock 10 gram weights and replaced them with 45 grams. My thinking was the heavier weights would help with my stroke.. whether faster or slower greens by making the face more stable..results however have been mixed.. at times I like the heaviness of the putter but wonder if Im struggling with speed control due to the added weight.. Bottom line I feel I have tinkered my way down a rabbit hole and now not sure where to get back to.. and maybe a real professional fitting is what I need to identify if all these aim, weight issues are real or in my head...
I have indeed been fit by Edel before! Check this out:

I just did a fitting the other day. Can't recommend enough.

My meticulous Excel tax spreadsheet had a formula error in one spot that flowed through and resulted in me overpaying taxes for 2023 by far too much. :eek: On the plus side, I can take some of that unexpected refund and schedule an Array fitting. :love:

My meticulous Excel tax spreadsheet had a formula error in one spot that flowed through and resulted in me overpaying taxes for 2023 by far too much. :eek: On the plus side, I can take some of that unexpected refund and schedule an Array fitting. :love:
That's awesome! Let us know how the fitting goes. Let the laser guide you to success!

That's awesome! Let us know how the fitting goes. Let the laser guide you to success!
I feel like a need to be re-lasered every couple weeks :LOL:

I feel like a need to be re-lasered every couple weeks :LOL:
Not gonna lie I wouldn’t hate having the laser setup in my basement.

Not gonna lie I wouldn’t hate having the laser setup in my basement.
Gotta find some of those small mirrors though.

I looked for home use lasers a few weeks ago and could t find a good one for home use. Open to ideas.

Our team is currently working on a way to bring a consumer friendly laser setup to market. Stay tuned!
This is awesome to hear! I volunteer myself as tribute if you need any EA/beta testers.

Our team is currently working on a way to bring a consumer friendly laser setup to market. Stay tuned!
Just saw this on the site. Have you tried? Any feedback?

IMG_1952.jpeg

I haven't tried it. Lots of good feedback/reviews from customers, though.
I can say I used it last year and had tremendous success.

Back