I myself am going to wait on shafts as long as possible before throwing my order in.
Ive also been slow on the trigger. I’m delighted with the nippon zelos 74g in my wedges. I’m going to give Edel a call to find out before putting in the order for the 65 graphite.

Order placed. 4-gw standard LLL steel fiber i95 reg with Mcc plus 4 grips with to wraps tape. Very familiar with i95s do no learning curve there. I’ll postpone my full bag fitting until they arrive. I’ll use that fitting to get some solid trackman numbers. Last time at Club Champion fitter couldn’t find any reason to switch shafts. Will see if that is still true.

I got a UPS shipping notice today!

Unfortunately, it was for dog shampoo. Every notice I get, I will be hoping it is from Edel

Somebody is seriously making me ponder these. I just received this email today:
1658421988887.png

Looks like Koske is reshafting his irons…
19CAABDA-C02A-45EE-9FFA-D2B969669EC1.jpeg

He’s gonna make us all cry because about half of us wanted the shafts he had in his irons

I’ve more or less gone down a rabbit hole today thinking about possible shafts. I’m Really looking at rapid tapers. With speed increases @Jman experienced in his shaft review coupled with speed gains Edel found in testing it could be a solid combo.

Now have a fiiting booked for first week of Aug. If fitting cart hasn't come in yet I'll push it out until it does. Part of me knows this is the most prudent plan and the other much more non logical part of me is screaming "just order whatever and get them shipped NOW". I'm trying very hard to NOT listen to loud side, but resolve is slowly crumbling away.

1658489152613.png

Now have a fiiting booked for first week of Aug. If fitting cart hasn't come in yet I'll push it out until it does. Part of me knows this is the most prudent plan and the other much more non logical part of me is screaming "just order whatever and get them shipped NOW". I'm trying very hard to NOT listen to loud side, but resolve is slowly crumbling away.
I admire your patience. Fingers crossed that cart is there in time for your fitting 👊. I’m ready to have these in the bag immediately.

I admire your patience. Fingers crossed that cart is there in time for your fitting 👊. I’m ready to have these in the bag immediately.
It's difficult. I made my screenshot order and daily consider sending it in.

At this point, the Steelfiber.

What others might you be hoping for other than mmt.
That or {though we haven't heard word} recoil darts. I sent Koske a couple questions and once I hear back I'll make my decision.

I cannot wait to get to hit these. Very much looking forward to it.

I cannot wait to get to hit these. Very much looking forward to it.
What shafts would you like to put in these

What shafts would you like to put in these
I’ve got a set of blank Rapid Taper 105’s that are still uncut and waiting haha

I’ve got a set of blank Rapid Taper 105’s that are still uncut and waiting haha
Nice. I’ve been discussing either 95s or a combo of 85s and 95s.

I am really getting excited for these irons!

One day closer to having these in hand!

Back