Hopefully 2-3 weeks. The Edel website is still showing shipping 1 August so fingers crossed!
Oh man that's gonna come up quick!

I cannot begin to tell you how much the zero details from you 3 kind of infuriates me. :mad:

They are pretty cool, they are a forged hollow-body players distance iron with 3 movable weights. Should be a lot of fun! The real question is
27A2FD54-49F5-432C-9BEE-47ED0DE7D1CA.jpegOr were those not the details you wanted?

Pretty basic from me

Set: 4 - GW
Hand: Right
Loft: Standard
Lie: Standard
Length: Standard
Shaft: Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff
Grip: Golf Pride MCC Edel Red/Grey

They are pretty cool, they are a forged hollow-body players distance iron with 3 movable weights. Should be a lot of fun! The real question is
View attachment 9105403Or were those not the details you wanted?
No, and I'm going to make you pay, but until then smash that button on the right and get to it son!!

Pretty basic from me

Going out on a limb here. Grip.. standard?? :p

Sounds like a sweet setup to me. Nothing basic about having badass irons soon that almost no one else does. It's okay to flex about it a lil! ;)

I cannot begin to tell you how much the zero details from you 3 kind of infuriates me. :mad:

I did exactly the same thing as @Nerdy_81 4-Gw, standard lie and loft, Steelfiber 95s, MCC Edel red and grey grip standard size.

Timeline is hopefully 2-3 weeks. As soon as I get them in hand you better believe there will be plastic ripped off, pictures/videos taken, and head to the driving range at minimum. I'm seriously thinking about going to rent a bay at PGATSS to figure out weight placement and distances when they arrive.

I did exactly the same thing as @Nerdy_81 4-Gw, standard lie and loft, Steelfiber 95s, MCC Edel red and grey grip standard size.

Timeline is hopefully 2-3 weeks. As soon as I get them in hand you better believe there will be plastic ripped off, pictures/videos taken, and head to the driving range at minimum. I'm seriously thinking about going to rent a bay at PGATSS to figure out weight placement and distances when they arrive.
Why couldn't you just say all that in the first post?!? LFG, I'm pumped for you dude!

Pretty basic from me

Did you guys get fit and happen to be standard across the board or did you just go with standard?

Such teasers these guys
Pulling teeth with these guys. Was the equivalent of saying 'I saw the cutest cart girl today'. ...

.. dassit?!?

Details. Need the details. :p

Did you guys get fit and happen to be standard across the board or did you just go with standard?
In previous fittings I've done before I've always been standard to +1. When I go +1 I hit everything off the planet left so I just stay standard. I even had a guy once suggest I go 1flat to stop that left miss. Shaft wise I just tried to hit similar clubs (in this case the Callaway Apex) with the shafts I was interested in to try to get a good estimate. Fitters don't have the Edel fitting kits yet and I was to excited to wait so I took a chance.

Pulling teeth with these guys. Was the equivalent of saying 'I saw the cutest cart girl today'. ...

.. dassit?!?

I don't have too many details to give yet! Everything I know about the irons I've posted in the thread previously. As soon as I get them in hand I will pass along everything I can and answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. Heck, I'll even meet any THPer within a reasonable distance and let you hit them for yourselves!

I don't have too many details to give yet! Everything I know about the irons I've posted in the thread previously. As soon as I get them in hand I will pass along everything I can and answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. Heck, I'll even meet any THPer within a reasonable distance and let you hit them for yourselves!
Sooo, where do you live? 🙂

My plan was to go to a fitting before ordering, but the fitter I use doesn’t know when he will be able to do fittings. There are two shaft options I am interested in trying, so I may just order one of those and then take them to the shop after I get them and adjust the lie if needed and see if there are any shafts that I must buy;)

I was not specifically fit with these, but have been pretty standard in other fittings. These can be pretty easily adjusted if needed once in hand

Sooo, where do you live? 🙂
I'm in Houston. I see you're in Ft Worth. My mother lives in Frisco so I'm sure I can find a time to get that way and let you try them out. It probably won't be until November before I can get that way though as I'm a high school football coach.

I'm in Houston. I see you're in Ft Worth. My mother lives in Frisco so I'm sure I can find a time to get that way and let you try them out. It probably won't be until November before I can get that way though as I'm a high school football coach.
Oh man I'll actually be in Houston August 4th-7th but will have zero free time unfortunately. Don't know if you'd have them but would have been cool to meet up either way.

.. dassit?!?

4-GW
Standard L/L/L
Steelfiber i95 Stiff
CP2 Wrap Midsize

Was not fit either, Edel doesn’t have a huge presence up here and the only space in the area told me they wouldn’t see their fitting cart until September. I will be doing as much on-course and range work I can until the snow flies, and plenty of indoor work over the winter to tweak and get these primed for next season. This year is a lot of experimenting for me, this is a shaft that I don’t have a ton of time with and I won’t hesitate to change if I find a better option. If there is any Alberta THPers that want to test these out let me know!

Oh man I'll actually be in Houston August 4th-7th but will have zero free time unfortunately. Don't know if you'd have them but would have been cool to meet up either way.
I should be free Sat afternoon or all day Sunday. Not sure if i'll have them by then but I"m always open to whatever.

My order was placed. I am looking forward to getting them and posting my feedback.
0C939511-A238-48DF-9605-A7D8CF915D1B.png

Seriously considering these but the shaft options leave a little to be desired. Any word on if Edel is adding more options to the shaft list?

These irons are so freaking intriguing to me, but there is just no way I could justify or rationalize purchasing another set of irons this year.

Seriously considering these but the shaft options leave a little to be desired. Any word on if Edel is adding more options to the shaft list?
Not in the very near future. That's why most of us went ahead and submit the orders. Can't wait any longer! Ready to get these in hand. I can always swap out shafts later if I get the urge.

Just spec'd out a set of these. At $1800 I'd want to be fitted to make sure I had everything dialed in properly. I am super intrigued by these though.

Back