Screws in 5 different weights? The tinkerers dream.

That was one of the thoughts I had with the wedge. If you would be able to "split" the heavy weight between the mid and toe ports one day. Here we are. 😍
I see buying extra weights in varying grams. Combinations are nearly endless. Talk about being able to dial in swing weight.

The pictures don't do justice to how great the club looks in person. And it sounds really good too. I had the chance to hit the 4 iron and 7 iron in both steel and graphite along with a few other clubs from Koske's bag.

In my current bag my irons stop at the 6i and then it's 4 hybrid because I've never found a 4i I could hit. The Edel was better for me a little right from the jump but then I moved the weight to the heel and I hit 4i better than I ever have before.

The 7i was good in steel but in graphite it felt like home. I have Ping i500s currently and the Edel irons were an easy transition from my current gamers. I say a slight gain in speed but some other THPers saw major gains when switching to the Edel irons.

Really looking forward to getting these in the bag and using them full time here soon. If you like the wedges I think the irons will be the perfect complement to them
The speed gains are pretty cool to follow and I know @Jman can add some here based on the data we received. Even THPers were seeing more speed generally speaking. With that said people are seeing more speed without stronger loft which is fairly uncommon.

Love the write up @Jman! Sounds like the irons do exactly what the wedges do…and that’s fantastic!! I’m curious if many will adjust the weight in different places throughout the set. Or I guess that’s the beauty of these. If needed…it can be done! Would love to try these

I was expecting something pretty darn special from Edel and it looks like they definitely delivered on that and more.

Really like the look of the irons. Have been intrigued about the moveable weights in irons since playing another set a few years back. I can definitely see the advantages, and really think that these irons will perform well. After hearing @Koske talk about wanting to get them right, and all the effort they put in, I'm excited for some people to get them on course!!
I feel they got them right. I love @Koske enthusiasm for these. @gkeller813 you know how well I like my current KFT irons. The new Edel irons will go straight in the bag no question. Can’t wait to get them in play.

I was intrigued by these and the release article answered quite a bit of the questions I had...thanks @Jman

Now waiting to hear the feedback from those at the Edel event

I was intrigued by these and the release article answered quite a bit of the questions I had...thanks @Jman

Now waiting to hear the feedback from those at the Edel event
I for one can’t wait to put these in the bag. Each swing I made with them at the Quest Cup made me more confident in their design. 1st and every swing with 4 iron was smoked. High long and straight to a slight draw.

The speed gains are pretty cool to follow and I know @Jman can add some here based on the data we received. Even THPers were seeing more speed generally speaking. With that said people are seeing more speed without stronger loft which is fairly uncommon.
Paging @Slowmo. My dude had some SERIOUS gains when he did a head to head with his current irons

How is turf interaction with these?

How is turf interaction with these?
I was only able to hit them off the mats at the range, but playing along side Koske the 2nd day, he had zero issue getting through the soft/wet turf and hit some beautiful iron shots. Looking back I should have tried them out on the course but I was pretty focused on my match at the time :ROFLMAO:

I was only able to hit them off the mats at the range, but playing along side Koske the 2nd day, he had zero issue getting through the soft/wet turf and hit some beautiful iron shots. Looking back I should have tried them out on the course but I was pretty focused on my match at the time :ROFLMAO:
That is solid feedback to hear.

If you want a big smile give these a try.

I really like reading this. THP has said this a lot about Edel golf. I don't think we should sleep on this brand!

I’ve been a Mizuno guy pretty much all my life but man I may be tempted to try those out!

I’ve been a Mizuno guy pretty much all my life but man I may be tempted to try those out!

After the Edel experience, I'll defintely look at them in the future too! I think you should.

These seem very cool!

I feel they got them right. I love @Koske enthusiasm for these. @gkeller813 you know how well I like my current KFT irons. The new Edel irons will go straight in the bag no question. Can’t wait to get them in play.
I can tell you've been excited about them since the Quest Cup, and really look forward to how they play overall, as well as compare to the KFT.

This is extremely intriguing. I love when a smaller company comes up with something different that shakes things up a bit.

Are the weight settings as obvious as I think? Weight in toe closes faster (draw), weight in heel closes slower (fade)?

Edit: This is wrong.....I was corrected a lot

Last edited:
Are the weight settings as obvious as I think? Weight in toe closes faster (draw), weight in heel closes slower (fade)?
It depends on the individual swing, but that is the general thought

I would like to be able to hit a draw again .... without changing my swing. HA! These could be just the ticket ;)

Great write up @Jman!!! Those heads are sexy. I am thinking heavy weight in the toe would be just about perfect for me.

Wouldn’t it be the opposite? With drivers, weight in the heel promotes a draw bias. I think that weight out towards the toe causes the face to close more slowly.

I would guess that the positioning of the weights also may depend on where you tend to strike the ball on the face. I tend to be more towards the heel. Thus, more weight in the heel area could help me with that miss.

Last edited:
The look really nice.

Back