Equipment Pondering - W/ OEM Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have any idea where I could purchase an outdoor bag stand like at the driving range. Or maybe a plan to build one. I knocked by bag over next to my driving cage, and it hasnt been easy to dry it off. lol

I didn't look at the prices but: http://www.westerngolf.com/category.jsp?id=26
I'm sure there are plans somewhere or you could figure something out by the pictures maybe.

Wouldn't it be more fun to buy a stand bag or a bag cart???

I want a putter of the custom kind. I keep doodeling (sp) putters on sticky notes in the office, today my co-worker looked at me and said "Danny, you have a problem."

Spoiler
I smiled and said "I know, awesome ain't it!"

I want a putter of the custom kind. I keep doodeling (sp) putters on sticky notes in the office, today my co-worker looked at me and said "Danny, you have a problem."

Spoiler
I smiled and said "I know, awesome ain't it!"

Better protect your doodles or by the time you actually get a custom putter it will just be a SC knock off. :D

I bet a few people would ponder this IF it was sold here in the states.....

Spoiler
10ghost_tour_gl07_jp.jpg

looks freaking awesome. i bet my little brother just fainted.

:arrogant: (reminds me of the kid from South Park who has it in for Jimmy).
:arrogant::angry::confused2::confused2::confused2:

Btw, those Jaws wedges really eat balls. I think my Wilson Tx4 last less than 9 holes. I seriously couldn't hit a good shot with it after I cut the cover. I tried it back to back with the other Tx4 I had and completely different results. Anyone else have that issue with cut balls? Or all in the old cabeza?

I'm really pondering just getting a C Kua shaft now instead of a new driver. Hanks got me thinking.

looks freaking awesome. i bet my little brother just fainted.

I hope he sits down before opening the spoiler.

:arrogant: (reminds me of the kid from South Park who has it in for Jimmy).

Btw, those Jaws wedges really eat balls. I think my Wilson Tx4 last less than 9 holes. I seriously couldn't hit a good shot with it after I cut the cover. I tried it back to back with the other Tx4 I had and completely different results. Anyone else have that issue with cut balls? Or all in the old cabeza?

I'm really pondering just getting a C Kua shaft now instead of a new driver. Hanks got me thinking.

I saw the same thing broski. They just tear them apart. Its the worst when theyre new but as you use them it starts to get better as they get worn.

Good to hear. Did you have to change ball mid round? I don't know how much cuts impact ball flight but it was nuts.
I hope he sits down before opening the spoiler.

I saw the same thing broski. They just tear them apart. Its the worst when theyre new but as you use them it starts to get better as they get worn.

The Miyazaki contest thread has me pondering 3W's again. I know there's one out there that is better for me, but I need to demo. I really have my eye on the R9's, but haven't really hit one.

The Miyazaki contest thread has me pondering 3W's again. I know there's one out there that is better for me, but I need to demo. I really have my eye on the R9's, but haven't really hit one.

pretty good one to start with man. i'd also recommend the superfast to. the k15 seems to be very forgiving and offers one of the larger faces and heads on a 3wood.

Why not look at the Mashie 15.5 as well?

Hawk, I'm a Nike Dymo 3w fanboy. It's cheap and very easy to hit/control. The feel is great too. I liked about the Superfast and how far I hit it. The feel was really, really good too. Forgiveness was there from what I saw. You certainly have an abundance of options!! I didn't use spellcheck there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back