Euro soccer 2012-13 season (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton upsets United 1-0! Good start to the new season as far as I'm concerned!

As an Arsenal fan, I am very worried where the goals are going to come from this season. Saturday was not enjoyable to watch.

As an Arsenal fan, I am very worried where the goals are going to come from this season. Saturday was not enjoyable to watch.

They dominated possession and had 23 shots, problem is they only had something like 3 on target. Everyone is nervous because of RVP's shadow. Goals will come and when they do it'll be in bunches. We just need the midfield and defense to hold up and stay healthy.

Im buzzing and after all the RVP saga know one told everton the script.

What a shocker that the 7th placed team at home beat the 2nd place team last year..... United will be fine. Too many injuries in back. They had Valencia at RB and Michael Carrick at CB last night.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Wednesday, August 22:
  • Chelsea vs Reading, 2:45pm, ESPN2/ESPN3.com

Thursday, August 23:
  • Hearts vs Liverpool, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer and ESPN3.com

Saturday, August 25:
  • Swansea City vs West Ham United, 7:45am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com
  • Manchester United vs Fulham, 10am, FOX Soccer
  • Tottenham vs West Brom, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Southampton vs Wigan, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Norwich vs QPR, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Sunderland vs Reading, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Aston Villa vs Everton, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Chelsea vs Newcastle, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, August 26:
  • Stoke City vs Arsenal, 8:30am, FOX Soccer
  • Liverpool vs Manchester City, 11am, FOX Soccer

I want the Clint Dempsey saga to be over. Come on Fulham, get on with it and let him go someplace else. Heck, send him to Spurs so that interlooper is happy.

Fair enough. Defoe's certainly spritely but just doesn't seem to have the overall touch.

4/2/3/1 is by far my favorite formation as long as all the midfielders buy in and know what they're suppose to do.

Amazing how things have changed so much since the above posts. Happy indeed I would have been.

But now we have finally lined up Adebeyor... and rumor is that we are courting Lendro Damiao and Willian. Damiao would add a significant boost up front... but he would cost a pretty penny. Willian could fit well within the system as an advancing mid or even roam a little to the outside to add depth.

I will be up bright and early for west ham vs swansea. come on you iron's. I'm west ham til i die:clapp:

I will be up bright and early for west ham vs swansea. come on you iron's. I'm west ham til i die:clapp:

I am not well versed in all the EPL teams, but West Ham is looking awful. An average MLS defense would be better than this. They're making Swansea look like Real Madrid.

You know it's bad when McManaman is imploring one of the West Ham players to at least try and go kick someone.

Yeah that's the price of being a fan and not a glory hunter. Or front runner as we say in the state's anyone can cheer for man u , chelsea, man city etc. but to cheer for west ham you have to be 100% fan because they suck and fight to stay in the epl each year.

Wtf was Skrytel thinking? If Liverpool ends up losing to manc, it's on his head.

Spurs picked up Moussa Dembele. Considering the amount we received for Modric, we got Moussa for a steal. Great move before the Friday date.

Wtf was Skrytel thinking? If Liverpool ends up losing to manc, it's on his head.

Skyrtel looks like a maniac to me! City was lucky to get out of there with a draw.I suppose drawing with Liverpool at Liverpool is not too bad.

Spurs picked up Moussa Dembele. Considering the amount we received for Modric, we got Moussa for a steal. Great move before the Friday date.

Very good deal for Spurs, half the price of Modric and no chump either.

Very good deal for Spurs, half the price of Modric and no chump either.

As a Man United fan I wanted Dembele but didnt want to overpay. He is a similar player to Wilson Palacios and it was the same thing. Man U and Tottenham fighting for his services. Tottenham won and he was a complete bust. They are similar players so I am not heartbroken but he is the type of player we need.

As a Man United fan I wanted Dembele but didnt want to overpay. He is a similar player to Wilson Palacios and it was the same thing. Man U and Tottenham fighting for his services. Tottenham won and he was a complete bust. They are similar players so I am not heartbroken but he is the type of player we need.

Don't think he'll be a bust, but he chose Spurs, so I hope he is a bust. United just unloaded Berbatov for less than 6 million, talk about mismanagement there, they paid 30 for him. As an Arsenal fan I hope Van Pursestrings is a flop too. United really should be focusing on their midfield.

Don't think he'll be a bust, but he chose Spurs, so I hope he is a bust. United just unloaded Berbatov for less than 6 million, talk about mismanagement there, they paid 30 for him. As an Arsenal fan I hope Van Pursestrings is a flop too. United really should be focusing on their midfield.

I dont think he will flop either but its a risk I would have been willing to take. Supposedly they are scouting some 17 year old in France. I think we will be okay at CM once our back line gets healthy and Carrick can go back to CM instead of CB. They will probably make 1 more move before the deadline.

Champions league draw is set:

GROUP A
PORTO
DINAMO KIEV
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN
DINAMO ZAGREB

GROUP B
ARSENAL
SCHALKE
OLYMPIAKOS
MONTPELLIER

GROUP C
AC MILAN
ZENIT
ANDERLECHT
MALAGA

GROUP D
REAL MADRID
MANCHESTER CITY
AJAX
BORUSSIA DORTMUND

GROUP E
CHELSEA
SHAKHTAR DONETSK
JUVENTUS
NORDSJAELLAND

GROUP F
BAYERN MUNICH
VALENCIA
LILLE
BATE BORISOV

GROUP G
BARCELONA
BENFICA
SPARTAK MOSCOW
CELTIC

GROUP H
MANCHESTER UNITED
BRAGA
GALATASARAY
CLUJ

Group D is brutal. Manchester United has the easiest group.

Huge advantage to United in the group stage, they could field a reserve team and still move on. Really looking forward to the group of death matches! Thanks for posting those Dev

Thanks Dev...I'd forgotten to look at that this afternoon. Glasgow Celtic is my preferred European team and they at least have a chance to go through behind Barcelona. Group D is incredible though...would love to watch some of those matches.

Wow, City is in the Group of Death again. Hard road for them. If they can pull this off, they will have accomplished a lot.

Premier League TV and Internet Schedule For U.S. Viewers
EPL and other action TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

All times Eastern.

Tuesday, August 28:

• Nottingham Forest vs Wigan Athletic, League Cup, 2:45pm, beIN SPORT

Thursday, August 30:
  • Liverpool vs Hearts, 3pm, FOX Soccer

Friday, August 31:
  • Chelsea vs Atletico Madrid, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer, FOX Soccer 2Go and FOX Deportes

Saturday, September 1:
  • West Ham United vs Fulham, 7:45am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com
  • Tottenham vs Norwich, 10am, FOX Soccer
  • West Brom vs Everton, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Swansea vs Sunderland, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Wigan vs Stoke, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • West Brom vs Everton, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
  • Manchester City vs QPR, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer

Sunday, September 2:

• Liverpool vs Arsenal, 8:30am, FOX Soccer
  • Southampton vs Manchester United, 11am, FOX Soccer
  • Newcastle vs Aston Villa, 11am, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Soccer 2Go

andy carrol from liverpool to west ham united on loan with option to buy next season.

Champions league draw is set:

GROUP A
PORTO
DINAMO KIEV
PARIS SAINT-GERMAIN
DINAMO ZAGREB

GROUP B
ARSENAL
SCHALKE
OLYMPIAKOS
MONTPELLIER

GROUP C
AC MILAN
ZENIT
ANDERLECHT
MALAGA

GROUP D
REAL MADRID
MANCHESTER CITY
AJAX
BORUSSIA DORTMUND

GROUP E
CHELSEA
SHAKHTAR DONETSK
JUVENTUS
NORDSJAELLAND

GROUP F
BAYERN MUNICH
VALENCIA
LILLE
BATE BORISOV

GROUP G
BARCELONA
BENFICA
SPARTAK MOSCOW
CELTIC

GROUP H
MANCHESTER UNITED
BRAGA
GALATASARAY
CLUJ

Group D is brutal. Manchester United has the easiest group.

As long as Chelsea and Arsenal fail miserably, Im cool.

andy carrol from liverpool to west ham united on loan with option to buy next season.

Yeah; he wasn't going to get much time under Rodgers, so this makes sense... plus now he will be with his old manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back