Evanescence- Fallen 20 years old?

my first college roommate played this nonstop. I eventually kicked him out.

Hard to believe it's been 20 years, time flies. Amy Lee has an amazing voice.

I havent heard that song in probably 20 years, and all of a sudden it is all that I can hear.

We have one local rock station that is supposed to be the station for new rock... they mostly play things that are roughly 20 years old :ROFLMAO:

I know what we are listening to in April!

I was their security the first time they toured Australia...man I'm old.

That girl got some pipes. Bring me to life easily one of my alltime favs

Always the first thing that comes to mind.
the-office-juggling.gif

Before you know you won’t believe it‘s 30 then 40 years old. That’s actually a good thing since it means you’re still around.

Before you know you won’t believe it‘s 30 then 40 years old. That’s actually a good thing since it means you’re still around.
Interesting thought on this tho, how often do you actually hear a song from this album on the radio? Not on a Sirius XM channel but the radio? Classic rock stations don't play it, regular rock don't either.

Interesting thought on this tho, how often do you actually hear a song from this album on the radio? Not on a Sirius XM channel but the radio? Classic rock stations don't play it, regular rock don't either.
It’s been a looonnnggg time. Maybe the alt stations?

I hear Bring Me To Life on the radio once in a great while, that's the only one.

KILO still probably plays one a few times a day.

There are so many albums that are turning 20, 25, 30, 35 etc. that every time I hear them talk about one I'm reminded that I'm on the back side of the slope of life.

I remember owning this album, along with the second as well. I had the DVD of the live in concert, heard it was amazing but never did get around to watching it before trading it in. I should probably look it up now that it's fresh in my mind.

you just keep getting cooler and cooler in my book

Ryan Gosling Sunglasses GIF by Warner Bros. Pictures

This is impossible. 20 years ago was the 1980s.

Triple M back home do because Evanescence still has a big following there.

Back