Fantasy Playoff League

I just told my wife (who doesn't golf) what the entry for this is. She's unimpressed all over again. 🤣
If she wins we can do candles instead

Can someone tell me how playoff fantasy works? One game for each week? Matchup based? Does that include the Super Bowl? Will it come down to a player simply having more players left playing in some cases so you want to take players from the teams you have the most confidence in?

Can someone tell me how playoff fantasy works? One game for each week? Matchup based? Does that include the Super Bowl? Will it come down to a player simply having more players left playing in some cases so you want to take players from the teams you have the most confidence in?
You select your players and if their team is alive you can get points. For instance. If you choose Stafford you will get points against Detroit. If the Rams lose then you will only get points in your QB slot for the one game. If the Rams win you would get points for Stafford in the Divisional round as well. If they win that then also the third game in the NFC championship game. And then if they win you get points in the Super Bowl.

Also reverse of that if you choose a 49ers or Raven player you will not get any points in the Wild Card round.

You select your players and if their team is alive you can get points. For instance. If you choose Stafford you will get points against Detroit. If the Rams lose then you will only get points in your QB slot for the one game. If the Rams win you would get points for Stafford in the Divisional round as well. If they win that then also the third game in the NFC championship game. And then if they win you get points in the Super Bowl.

Also reverse of that if you choose a 49ers or Raven player you will not get any points in the Wild Card round.
Or at least I hope this is correct because otherwise the 30 minutes of prep I did is a bust.

You have 1st pick so make sure you take a kicker! They are the most important

You have 1st pick so make sure you take a kicker! They are the most important
There are no kickers!

Help Me Idk GIF by The Animal Crackers Movie

Make sure you join the Live Draft room, I didn't realize it until I read the FAQ.

1705021451972.png

Wow, my team is brutal.
We all are. Just have to hope you have a few players that get the 3rd or 4th game and hit big on the guys that only play 1.

Yeah I totally missed this. Sorry fellas I was helping my daughter with some stuff and forgot.

Yeah I totally missed this. Sorry fellas I was helping my daughter with some stuff and forgot.
You’ll probably end up winning

Family first always. You prob auto drafted best team anyways.

If it's chalk this weekend in the NFC, I will be out of this by Monday.

Changing name of my team to Ball Giver

i want the Packers to win on Sunday, but i doubt they will vs Dallas.
so i started out grabbing a few Cowboys (Dax and Cooks) but at the end i got stuck having to take a couple of Packers (Melton and Frank).
i suppose that'll help me this weekend, but then as much as it pains me, i've got to count on the Cowboys to make a run to the Super Bowl.

Dak Prescott
Jahmyr Gibbs
Elijah Mitchell
Brandon Cooks
Bo Melton
Khalil Shakir
Tucker Kraft

My team is brutal, but so is everyone else's.

1705037050237.png

Is there a way to change the settings so we can see the rosters? It says the settings don’t allow to see the other teams right now.

Just throwing this out there if anyone is interested. We have a $5 Draft Kings tourney for all games this weekend. @Joshnoble01 and I are already in. Top 3 get paid. We do a weekly one during the season and usually get around 15 guys. This one has plenty of room if anyone is interested. If you are on DK and want to play just let me know the screen name and I will send an invite. Thanks!

Back