Favorite Cut Of Meat

I've heard amazing things about cooking a chuck with a sous-vide. A lot less money and just as tasty and tender!

i used to be a ribeye guy and especially bone in ribeye but then my friend turned me onto a chuckeye and that is what i look for mostly , its just like the side meat tender fatty part like on the ribeye but its the whole piece , smh awesome good

It has to be chuckeye do not just buy a chuck steak is line rubber,I made that mistake lol,the chuck eye is absolutely as good as the rib meat part on the ribeye steak

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

The simplicity and versitility of a well cooked chicken breast cannot be beat for me. I know it's boring, but it's my favorite.
Chicken doesn't count as meat. :eyepoke:

If I'm cooking it myself, I love doing pork tenderloin on the grill. Not quite pure meat heaven like filet mignon, but I put a dry chipotle rub & it turns out mouth-watering. For some reason I can always find pork tenderloin on sale (& not very often for beef) so we make this a lot more.

I will ducking fighting you.
See there. Having chicken as your favorite cut of meat makes you type sentences that make no sense at all.

Ate at Outback last night and had the worst ribeye ever, the place is only good for appetizers and beer anymore for me.

Ate at Outback last night and had the worst ribeye ever, the place is only good for appetizers and beer anymore for me.

bloomin' onion, alice springs chicken with fries, and salad with ranch dressing. everything else is garbage.

Either Filet or NY Strip.

Filet is my favorite, medium or medium rare

I like a good filet mignon but the serving size leaves a lot to be desired. If i'm at a restaurant I usually go for the biggest steak they have regardless of what cut it is. When I say biggest I don't mean those, "Eat this and your meal is free" type steaks, just regular menu items. At home it's a different story. We buy the cheapest, chewiest cut of steak and cook it in the Power Pressure Cooker XL and when it comes out you can cut it with a fork. The thing is amazing!!

Filet cooked medium plus.

Rib eye... medium rare.

Yes, totally this.

Hook me up with a filet mignon, aggghhhh, so delicious. But really, they're all good aren't they :D
Yes please..charbroiled a little so it's got a little crunch on the outside. Best steak I've had in a long time was at Del Frisco's. Amazing flavor and literally cut with a butter knife.

Last edited:
ive done great things with a new york or tri-tip on the BBQ. Probably my two favorite cuts of beef!

i would do more pork/ham if the wife didnt hate it so much!

Beef - filet/tenderloin
Pork - bone in Boston butt
Chicken - thighs, skin on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without a doubt it's Filet Mignon! Medium

No doubt bone-in ribeye. followed closely by NY strip.

Primarily a tenderlion/filet guy, but lately have been experimenting with a number flat iron steak recipes and have really enjoyed that when sliced super thin!

No doubt bone-in ribeye. followed closely by NY strip.
I'll vote for Ribeye but without the bone. I hate paying for something I can't eat.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ribeye, for sure.

Don't eat steak all that often. But when I do it is generally Filet Mignon.

Ribeye Cap.........if not available 30-40 Day dry aged Ribeye

Back