Favorite Driver You've Ever Owned

OG Cleveland Classic 290 with a Kusala Blue shaft. What a bomber that setup was!

My current G30....Awesome driver with the Tour 65 shaft!!!

Still going to try the G400 though!

MacGregor V-Foil..... I dont know what it was about that thing but dang it had some pop

No, owned a condo at Legends though for 13 years. Loved it. Live in NC now, via NY.

Cool. I used to play there every week. Those were all great golf courses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleveland Classic 290 with the original C. Kua. Still trying to figure out why I let that thing go. The Deep face and spin on that thing were just great.

I'm shocked that so many people are saying their current gamers. I thought I'd be hearing about more TiSi Tec and Callaway FT

Titleist 905T

I'm shocked that so many people are saying their current gamers. I thought I'd be hearing about more TiSi Tec and Callaway FT

in this harem of club hos, it is a little shocking

in this harem of club hos, it is a little shocking

Exactly. I can think of 2 or 3 drivers I'd like to have back. Being on a staff deal for a few years has hurt me because there is always new product coming my way that I have to at least try to put in play.

The best is my current driver (to be fair, I haven't really hit any of the current offerings, so I'm sure there is probably something out there that would perform a bit better).

But my favorite is the original R7. That was the first time I wasn't hitting something that was way behind the current technology, and man did I hit some good drives with it.

The XR Pro 16 with the Miyazaki Kusala White shaft. It's still in my bag despite several challenges.

If the Cleveland Classic 270 would have been adjustable so I could try different shafts easier, it could still be my gamer.

for the longest time I said it was the Razr Hawk, even though most hated it. However, I've changed my mind to the Great Big Bertha. Just been a consistent performer for me over almost a 2 year stretch. Of the newest out there, 917 is what I've spent most of my time with, and I really do enjoy the heck out of it.

Mine is the 816 DBD from the Grandaddy

When I was in High School I loved the Taylor Made Ti Bubble 2

My current G30 LSTec with tour shaft.

Definitely some mistakes along the way though.

Orlimar HipTi 420 with Aldila NV 55 tipped an inch. Absolute rocket launcher.

Cleveland Classic 290. Great combination of looks and performance. Still have the head just need to fit it with a shaft and get it back out on the course.

Still game this one with the stock Miyazaki. Love it.

Cleveland Classic 290 with the original C. Kua. Still trying to figure out why I let that thing go. The Deep face and spin on that thing were just great.

Always felt like that was an extremely underrated stock shaft.

Cleveland Classic 290. So much so, it's going back in the bag.

Always felt like that was an extremely underrated stock shaft.

Great shaft, had a Kusala white for a while too and I think I could throw it back in now and it would perform very well.

Taylormade r540xd that I found in a used bin right when I was starting out at golf. Had the old (and I later found out well loved by many) UST Gold 65 shaft that was purple up to the top... absolutely loved the feel of that shaft and moved it over to my current gamer.

Current. That is why I haven't replaced it.

My current gamer the 913 d2, also the 07 TM burner, and Callaway ERC fusion (very long) the legal one.

My 910D2 still my daily gamer...

Back