Favorite Golf Glove

Until something can feel like the FJ pure touch limited for less money, FJ has my business. More expensive than I want but the feel is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get Callaway gloves at Walmart in the 2 pack for $14.99 They last and price is great.

I did this (or the Wilsons that were like 5 or 6 bucks each) when I wore a glove.

Love the Hirzl gloves. The feel, the grip and they fit my hand better than any other glove I have tried.

My favorite glove of all time was the Footjoy Spider, sadly discontinued. Now I like the Callaway Tour Authentic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t wear a glove but when I do it’s an Under Armour

My hands sweat a lot (like...a lot) so I made the switch to a rain glove a few years ago. Best move I've made (wrt gloves, anyway). FootJoy is my preferred brand.

My favorite has been the Footboy StaCool for the longest time but they discontinued them..... just recently put the last one I had into play and ordered some FJ Contour FLX to try

I have been wearing the Callaway X Spann lately. I like not having to deal with the velcro.

I tend to spend the extra money for the high end cabretta gloves. Sadly they don't last very long. Ping, titleist, FJ are some of my favs.

MG Dynagrip Elite. I have been using them for years and only had one issue over that time and that was the velcro closure didn't "hold" the flap for very long. They replaced not only the gloves I hadn't used yet but the ones I had used. Never a problem since and they wear great for me.

I like MG too. Usually get a dozen balls when I order the gloves as well.

I typically won't wear one, but in my limited experience it's hard to beat the Perma Soft.

Titleist perma soft. They're really thin and almost like not wearing a glove. I go through them pretty quickly, but I don't like the feel of a thicker glove.

Same here....love the glove and turn and burn them especially in the summer. I find a lot of deals on eBay where I can get 3-6 at a time and rotate them. Cheaper than running to the pga superstore every couple of weeks.

I game the Srixon Cabretta Leather gloves. Love them.

Bionic RelaxGrip has worked pretty good for my arthritis. Can’t feel anything in the swing though. Not sure I like it as much as I need it for practice. I only play with it when I get a flare up because I dislike the feel.

FootJoy StaSof recently made its way onto my bag. Feels almost as soft as the Titleist PermaSoft at a smaller price. Decent shock absorption while still allowing feel. Doesn’t do much to prevent pain during a flare up, but I like the performance.

this will be a good read for me. used under armour last year and they didnt last long

MG Golf DynaGrip gloves

Because (a) I don't normally wear a glove so when I buy gloves they are for cold weather play (b) they are all leather and 2 for $12 (c) you can get a left and right hand glove in the same order (d) the DynaGrip is thicker than the Elite (see (a))

Just call me Two Gloves in the winter time :wink:

my faves for years have been Nike Elite. That is the one glove that fits my XXL hand w/o a half inch or more hanging off my fingertips. Sadly seems no-one makes Cadet XXL. Anyway, I still have 3 more in the package, but afraid that gloves may be not part of their line going forward.

I have been using Sixzion and they are great I have played about 20 rounds with one and still going.

I bought the Ping Tour glove at the end of summer that I really liked. It is one of the expensive ones but I can understand why. Its quality is top-notch.

However, I have playing the FJ Wintersoft gloves over the winter because its wet and cold in the Pacific NW.

Thanks for the thread. I shred gloves.... last one made it about 3/4 of a round... checking out the bionic glove now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I usually use a Wethersof but this year I have some PTL and some Titleist Players I’ll be using.

UnderArmor Cool Switch here - hasn't stretched out on me and is no where near needing replacement despite many many rounds and range sessions.

(I do buy men's gloves as the small just fits my fingers better - and no, I keep my nails on the shorter side before you ask)

I'm not very particular with gloves. Last two rounds, I put into play a Finger Ten cabretta leather glove that I bought on Amazon. So far, very nice, I really like it.

Back