Favorite Golf Glove

My favorite has been the Footboy StaCool for the longest time but they discontinued them..... just recently put the last one I had into play and ordered some FJ Contour FLX to try

I pulled out a glove that I picked up in 2016 while playing in Myrtle Beach. Love that glove. Thought I would stock up. Looked it up. StaCool. So bummed they don't sell them anymore. Great and durable glove.

I play pretty much everyday and the ELITE mens glove that mizuno makes is hands down one of the best I have tried. Feels great and lasts a long time!

I'm not very particular with gloves. Last two rounds, I put into play a Finger Ten cabretta leather glove that I bought on Amazon. So far, very nice, I really like it.

At WilMac's suggestion I tried some of the TenFinger gloves from Amazon and I have been very happy with them. I find them pretty comparable to a FootJoy StaSof glove for half the price. I think I got 3 gloves for $29.95.

Been going with Srixon myself. I go through so many I started buying on deal. They seem to be pretty good for the money.

Anything that's decent on multibuy discount if I'm honest. Last cab off the rank was Callaway Dawn Patrol, and they are still performing very well

186521dd259311dd5bb4b53c280dc5f7.heic

These are pretty good. I just started using them so we’ll have to see how durable they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up a FJ Pro FLX and played it today. Nice glove. Great feel to the leather, and I like the stretchy, venty material over the knuckles. Hopefully I get some more than a week out of it. That's how long the last 2 WeatherSofs lasted me.

Titliest Players, best glove for durability and feel I’ve found.

186521dd259311dd5bb4b53c280dc5f7.heic

These are pretty good. I just started using them so we’ll have to see how durable they are.

What the hell is that.

I continue to have like both the Wilson Staff FG Tour glove and their Conform glove. The Tour glove is a good leather glove that I can find for well under $20.00. The problem, as with most things W/S is simply finding the darn things to buy them.

Picked up a FJ Pro FLX and played it today. Nice glove. Great feel to the leather, and I like the stretchy, venty material over the knuckles. Hopefully I get some more than a week out of it. That's how long the last 2 WeatherSofs lasted me.
I read things like this and it's mind boggling to me. I'll go through MAYBE 2 gloves a season. Wonder what the difference is?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I read things like this and it's mind boggling to me. I'll go through MAYBE 2 gloves a season. Wonder what the difference is?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Death grip comes to mind. I also think there is simply variability in the leather. Some gloves last me a long time, but the ones that rip let loose very quickly.

A really comfortable synthetic back glove with a full leather front. All leather gloves tend to make my hand too hot.

www.bendergloves.com

I just saw this brand on Instagram, believe it was a Snell post. I don't have issues with a regular glove but interested in hearing more about this synthetic one.

I have been using a variety of Callaway, Puma and Asher gloves. I had this old Callaway glove with the ion band for awhile, held up great. Otherwise they all seem pretty similar and I go with the best price at the time.

I just saw this brand on Instagram, believe it was a Snell post. I don't have issues with a regular glove but interested in hearing more about this synthetic one.

I generally get light weight breathable gloves because they are more comfortable to me than all leather. The biggest issue with the synthetic gloves for me is durability. These are light and comfortable, so hopefully they will also wear well and not immediately start falling apart.

I also like Zero Friction, but they tend to fall apart after only a few rounds.

Any news on bender gloves or other suggestions?

I'm thinking about putting in an order to rotate this season. I have old Nike and Mizuno gloves but looks like the ones I have are discontinued.
Ping has my interest, but if I was to place an order right now it would likely be Titleist Players.

TaylorMade’s Tour Preferred

For me it was always the MG Dynagrip Elite glove - a soft cabretta leather that fit good and wore well. At $6.99 for a cabretta glove I though it was a steal. Then I tried the Callaway gloves sold at Costco (not the ones you can buy on line - I've seen complaints about those), a little less expensive and it wears like iron! They come in a 3-pack and I've been wearing the same one for 22 rounds of golf.

I have been wearing Bender and Zero Friction gloves lately.

Just my .2cents (Callaway fusionpro cadet) only glove so far that I've found that "fits like a glove" pun intended

For me it was always the MG Dynagrip Elite glove - a soft cabretta leather that fit good and wore well. At $6.99 for a cabretta glove I though it was a steal. Then I tried the Callaway gloves sold at Costco (not the ones you can buy on line - I've seen complaints about those), a little less expensive and it wears like iron! They come in a 3-pack and I've been wearing the same one for 22 rounds of golf.
Those Callaway gloves are very good and last a long time based on my experience with them.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Tehuti,
I saw your picture and checked out the site with your link. But still with Campilobaxter:

What the hell is that.

They look comfortable and should vent well. How is the durability and the leather in the palm side? Sounds like you're still a fan.

I've really fallen in love with the Srixon cabretta leather glove. Perfect fit and feel for my hand.

Back