Favorite Golf Glove

The five fingered type

Bridgestone eGlove is still my favorite. However I think I'm out of them now and can't find the model I liked so much. Have some Nike ones that I get along with too.

I really just go with what's cheapest and buy a few at a time? I never really thought it would make a difference as long as the club stayed in my hand. Based on this thread I might have to revisit this thinking.

For me it was always the MG Dynagrip Elite glove - a soft cabretta leather that fit good and wore well. At $6.99 for a cabretta glove I though it was a steal. Then I tried the Callaway gloves sold at Costco (not the ones you can buy on line - I've seen complaints about those), a little less expensive and it wears like iron! They come in a 3-pack and I've been wearing the same one for 22 rounds of golf.

Exactly the same for me, the MB gloves are good, but the Callaway gloves at Costco are what I'm wearing now, for price and quality they are hard to beat.

All mine are pretty much gone:
Bridgestone e-glove (hard to find)
Adidas Adistar (gone)
Footjoy Sci-flex (gone)

I’ll have to discover a new go-to when my last few run out.

Just bought three of the Vice Pure glove for like $15 each. Have only use it with the SuperSpeed trainer and not actual clubs yet, but the lamb leather is really soft and it fits really well. I imagine it's going to be really comfortable on the course as well.

Just bought three of the Vice Pure glove for like $15 each. Have only use it with the SuperSpeed trainer and not actual clubs yet, but the lamb leather is really soft and it fits really well. I imagine it's going to be really comfortable on the course as well.

It’s a fantastic glove, and the price is hard to beat. I get quite a few rounds out of each glove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a fantastic glove, and the price is hard to beat. I get quite a few rounds out of each glove.

Very glad to hear it's a durable glove as well :good:

Tehuti,
I saw your picture and checked out the site with your link. But still with Campilobaxter:

They look comfortable and should vent well. How is the durability and the leather in the palm side? Sounds like you're still a fan.

I used one for most of 2018 and the leather still looks nearly new. The fabric on the back wears a bit, but it’s not torn. I like them because my hand stays cool.

I really wanted to like the Zero Friction gloves, but they start tearing up really fast.

If I can find them Hirzl, then Footjoy, Titleist. Best bang for the buck in the summer MG Dynagrip Elite.

For comfort, titleist tour ot Srixon z star Cabretta. Two of the softest feeling gloves I've used. But man those Callaway gloves last a long ass time!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I like the callaway dawn patrol. Good fit, feel and price.

For the money you can't beat the MG Dyna Grip. Anywhere from $6-$8 depending on where you buy them. But my favorite glove is the Titleist Perma Soft.

Callaway Tour authentic or X Spann are my favorites.

I just switched to the Wilson fg tour glove and it is really nice.

I like a thin soft glove and this one is perfect. It’s right up there with srixon Cabrera glove

Favorite Golf Glove

I finally found a Zero Friction glove that didn’t fall apart right away. So I have been wearing that lately.

Last edited:
So far I'm very impressed with the Taylormade Tour glove

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

MG Golf Tech Grip and Dyna Grip Elite. For the money and durability, two of the best I’ve ever used.

Whatever the Callaway glove they sell at Costco is. They stay just a little bit tacky for a long time, and they're cheap.

Whatever the Callaway glove they sell at Costco is. They stay just a little bit tacky for a long time, and they're cheap.
That's what I use as well.

Still going good with the Bionic Relief Grip. I may switch to the performance model in the spring once this wears out.

I experimented and washed one with the rest of the laundry. Took it out, put it on to regain its shape, then took it off and laid it flat to dry. Retained its softness when all was said and done. All brands of gloves won’t stand up to washing but the Costco and MG gloves both do.

Back