Favorite Golf Glove

Whatever the Callaway glove they sell at Costco is. They stay just a little bit tacky for a long time, and they're cheap.

This is THE ONE for me. Worried they may be going way with the introduction of the new KSIG Cabretta leather glove. Went to my Costco and picked up 6 more.

Gfore. Worth the cost.

Mizuno. First month with it and it's fantastic.

I really like the zero friction gloves, the breathe really well and hold up well for me. I haven’t had any issues with them falling apart as others have stated.

I really like the Mg-Golf Dynagrip Elite. They are super soft, tacky and are cheap for the quality you receive.

I really like the zero friction gloves, the breathe really well and hold up well for me. I haven’t had any issues with them falling apart as others have stated.

I actually had 2 start tearing up almost immediately. I emailed their customer service to let them know, not even expecting anything and they mailed me one for free. That one has actually lasted quite a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've worn the MG Golf Dynagrip Elite glove for many years. The vast majority last for many rounds before they must be replaced. I'm very hard on gloves, and 6 of these typically last me a year.

In January, I bought two Zero Friction gloves. The first one just started to tear up 2 weeks ago, causing me to switch to the 2nd one. So they seem to last as long as the Dynagrip gloves (at least that one did). They stay soft and feel great.

I store my gloves in a Ziplock bag to keep them from drying out (and to protect them from rain). Now I keep a Zero Friction and a couple of Dynagrips in the bag.

Have been wearing Footjoy StaSof for the past 2 years but bought MG's this year to try out.

Whatever the Callaway glove they sell at Costco is. They stay just a little bit tacky for a long time, and they're cheap.

I used these a lot and they were a good bargain. But, I don't have a Costco nearby now, so have gone to the MG gloves below.

MG Golf Tech Grip and Dyna Grip Elite. For the money and durability, two of the best I’ve ever used.

These are a good buy. I like the Tech Grip in the summer because the lycra or whatever it is across the knuckles allows a little air in to keep it dryer, and the Dyna Grip in the fall and winter.

Really, the best grip I've used is the Hirzl glove, but, jeesh, are they expensive. They do last a long time, though.

I like the Wilson FG Tour glove. As well as their mesh back version of this glove. Very good for the $$ and I like that not everyone wears it.

TaylorMade Tour Preferred

I like a glove that simply reduces the friction and doesn't reduce the feel of the club. I've tried a number of gloves and the ones that are thicker tend to have no feel. The ones that are synthetic also lack feel and just don't feel very comfortable.

I've settled on three gloves that I really like. The Callaway Dawn Patrol (cabretta leather, 7.13 at Walmart), the MG Dynagrip (all cabretta leather 8.25 on Amazon) and the MG Dynagrip Elite All-Cabretta leather (9.63 on Amazon). The gloves may not last you a lifetime, but they will provide the best feel and are all extremely comfortable to wear in all kinds of weather.

Since trying the Cobra PUR Tour, its been the only one I reach for now.
Still like the Bridgestone model you can change colors with as well.

Callaway 3 pack from Costco. Cabretta leather, good fit and lasts a long time - more than 20 rounds.

lately I've been using a Footjoy EXO4, medium thickness and seems to be very durable

fit is similar to the Callaway Dawn Patrol with a slightly shorter thumb

the main thing with this is the tack, oodles of it

Love the Titleist glove but it just didn't last very long. But it was one of the most comfortable gloves I've ever owned.

I am wearing and really like the Puma Pro Perfromance glove.

Don't wear them in the summer, so for me it is the bridgestone barricold... best fitting, slim, winter glove. Would recommend!

I’m loving Palm golf gloves. The designs are awesome and they are great quality.

Back