I’ve only ever used milled putters but now using microhinge and loving it.

Stroke lab insert, I prefer an almost mushy feel off the putter, the Sigma insert is another I liked.

My favorite is the Sik DLT insert on my Cobra. Lately, I've been using an Odyssey Ten with the microhinge and it has been growing on me.

White Hot, followed closely by Microhinge Star.

The white hot insert Il has felt great. Something I plan to stick with

White hit by a large margin.

I loved white hot, but after playing a milled putter for over a year, I think I would like something firmer now.

SIK insert on my Cobra putter. I feel like DLT has been a revelation to my game.

I really liked the Ping Tyne second version, whatever it was called. Had a better feel and still firmer than the Whitehot which while fine, just felt a little pillowy to me.

Whitehot Microhinge Star. It’s the perfect blend and puts such a good roll on the ball.
This. Since picking up my 2 Ball ten back in July I have come to love the feel the microhinge adds to the putter face

I don’t mind an insert but don’t have a favourite as my putter preference is a milled face.

The DLT insert from Cobra

I swear if this said favorite dog breed we would have 9 posts that said “i don’t like dogs”.
I think that stance is also a bannable offense too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Microhinge Star for feel, Cobra DLT for performance

I think that stance is also a bannable offense too 😂
It’s hysterical.

“favorite hybrid?”

7 posts “i don’t use them”

The DLT insert from Cobra
This is one I have not tried yet. I did get an email where vintage putters are 149. Might cause me to experiment.

I don’t know that I have an opinion here.

This is tough because its hard to ignore the Sik insert with DLT on the Cobra putters, It putts a great roll on the ball... I do wish it was a bit softer feeling

Nubbins! 😂

I like the TM pure roll, it’s how I wound up in a Spider

It’s hysterical.

“favorite hybrid?”

7 posts “i don’t use them”
I don't get it. It's possible to prefer a milled face and still just answer what your favorite insert is. Or not answer the question.

"What's your favorite hockey team?" "Well my favorite sport is underwater basket weaving." ??????????

White Hot Pro is the king, of ALL TIME. My second favorite is from Flux, absolutely impeccable.

Back