Favorite Pro Shop You Have Been To?

The Hideaway bar none.

Great selection and all premium.

Its interesting, I enjoyed that one, but it wouldnt make my top 10.
I think the one you were at in Vegas, Cascata was significantly stronger in quality.
I think the Cascata selection was very weak... The awe of the river inside was amazing but the pro shop was small or am I not remembering right. It had a brick area and a small check out in an atrium with a small selection of polos? I don't know how I missed exploring that whole thing... it must have been closed or reduced when we went.

I dunno it's a great space just uninspired. The course on the other hand... Looked at playing again for my trip in April... $$$$$$ truly a once in a lifetime there.

Arbor links was good, probably top of my list. Good selection, lots of high quality goodies, and it was part of my best golf trip.

Paiute was pretty good too. Big selection, good quality, nice staff.

The bar isn’t very high since I haven’t played many nice courses but I’d have to go with Payne’s Valley.

I’m not a huge pro shop guy but going through the Old Course shop was a pretty standout time. Good selection and lots of cool things available to remember your time at the home of golf.

I remember being impressed with couer dalene. Not the most modern but Wandered for quite a bit and the views were great.

That Dormie club pro shop in NC was awesome. Packed with my favorite clothing brands and it smelled great! 😊

Sage Valley has been my fav by a long shot so far in the US.

Europe would have to give the nod to either Royal County Down or Royal Portrush. Both were fantastic according to my wallet.

I think Torrey Pines is about as good as any that I have experienced.

One of the things that I think is often so overlooked is not being cramped in a tiny space if you have two foursomes looking around. As an example, Victoria National and the Hideaway are both amazing shops, but also quite small.
I felt the same about Hidden Creek. Solid selection and had a little of everything but in a smaller space than I figured it would be

Pinehurst.

Tobacco Road. Has everything.
Hideaway is smaller but packed.

1a 1b
Both really good.
Pinehurst
Tobacco road
Ballyhack

Best 3 for me.

Pinehurst
Tobacco road
Ballyhack

Best 3 for me.
Tobacco Road is my definite #2. That’s actually my favorite golf course.

Dormie just has such a great selection.

The Hideaway because logo and exclusivity

Otherwise - Arbor Links

I think Torrey Pines is about as good as any that I have experienced.
Torrey was a good one. The view was amazing lots of trinkets

Pebble Beach and Hideaway for me.

I’m not really a big spender in pro shops other than my home club(where 75% of my wardrobe comes from) but the ones I remember best are Pebble Beach and Medinah. Medinah has such a strikingly beautiful clubhouse and the pro shop didn’t disappoint.

IMG_0352.jpeg

I felt the same about Hidden Creek. Solid selection and had a little of everything but in a smaller space than I figured it would be
Agreed there. Fantastic selection but too small

I'm a lefty, so pretty much all brick and mortar pro shops suck for me. Ebay is my favorite pro shop, I guess, because you can actually find left-handed clubs on there.

Back