Favorite Pro Shop You Have Been To?

The pro shop at Pinehurst was HUGE. Definitely the largest I've ever been to. The only dormie network shops I've seen are Ballyhack and Dormie Club. Both amazing but Ballyhack prob my fav of all

The Hideaway was really neat, I've honestly never been in a proshop with so much selection.... well aside from size large apparel that is lol.

I'm not typically a proshop guy, but the one at The Crossings was really nice, with a lot of cool stuff in it as well.

Probably Dormie Club, with Ballyhack a VERY close second.

Non-Dormie, probably Royal Dornoch.

I was disappointed in both Tobacco Road
Yea Tobacco Road wasn't great, I did get a few things but there wasn't anything that really stood out.

Dormie Club was a great one, they had lots of great options and good quality and this is probably my favorite. I thought PGA National was pretty good as well.

The Hideaway hands down. Really good selection of items and it's not like you can just roll in there anytime you want.

If I have to pick one it would have to be the Pro Shop at Sea Island. Large selection, plenry or room and just a lot of cool items. I really liked Bay Hill, but mostly for who it represents.

Ballyhack, followed by Troon North. Both had an awesome selection of items.

Cascata, if you have a creek running through your building you’re in a league of your own.

Another one that is pretty cool is Circling Raven in Idaho. One that is cool but sucks because of the logo, is CDA Resort

Another one that is pretty cool is Circling Raven in Idaho. One that is cool but sucks because of the logo, is CDA Resort
Very good call

Hands down Dormie Club. Not only a great selection but that smell is heavenly. I went in and out just to get that smell again. Looking forward to visiting Briggs Ranch.

Wolf Creek was alright, Payne's Valley was decent but we were there before it was completely finished.

Briggs Ranch. May be overcome by Ballyhack.

Most disappointing was Payne’s Valley. Some nice stuff but very limited options. I thought I would spend a lot but really couldn’t find much. This was overcome by Ozark National

Ballyhack because if you wanted a shirt you had the entire rainbow of colors and sizes to choose from. No excuse for not being able to find a winner. Hats and headcovers similar.

Just the way it was laid out, honestly made it a bit of a treasure hunt type experience. Everywhere you looked Dormie goodness

Pinehurst was the most overwhelming.

Love the shop at my club but mostly because of all the food to take for your round.

Pebble. They had whatever you wanted from almost every brand.

Pinehurst was a good second place, but they did have a few clubhouses to kinda balance that out

Pinehurst was the most overwhelming.

Love the shop at my club but mostly because of all the food to take for your round.
Sir… You’re like half right. They had sections. Stay in your lane and voila

The Hideaway … not spacious but that logo on so many things is 😍

The Hideaway … not spacious but that logo on so many things is 😍
I knew it was a one shot deal and I could never come back even if I wanted to, so I went a little overboard compared to what I would usually buy in a pro shop. Hideaway vest, polo, 2 hats, FW headcover, alignment stick cover, insulated cup, and ball markers for both courses.

I knew it was a one shot deal and I could never come back even if I wanted to, so I went a little overboard compared to what I would usually buy in a pro shop. Hideaway vest, polo, 2 hats, FW headcover, alignment stick cover, insulated cup, and ball markers for both courses.
You know how you go to Target and it’s always $100 no matter what you planned to spend. The Hideaway pro shop is like that except it’s $1,000. 😅

You know how you go to Target and it’s always $100 no matter what you planned to spend. The Hideaway pro shop is like that except it’s $1,000. 😅
"What would you like to buy today?"

"Yes"

Back