Final Contest - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

Entry has been sent in! AJ seems like a fun guy to hang out with, OH and we will win this!

Not gonna lie you guys, I can't remember the last time I was THIS FREAKING EXCITED for a golf trip!

The competition, the GOLF COURSES WE'RE PLAYING, Roger CLeveland, I'm sure some amazing deep dish pizza (even though I'm from New YAWK), and another amazing secret we have in our back pocket that we can't even tell anyone.

Stoked to see who will be on the WINNING team this year. My teammates last year were incredible and we just fell a little short to some good playing.

Just know that we gonna have fun, golf our balls off, and most importantly, look reaaaaaal good doin' it. Good luck to all who enter!

Stoked to see who will be on the WINNING team this year.

Odd. You must have missed it but they announced JRod's team a couple weeks ago

I mean.. If you can't remember where you put a belt, how are you going to remember secrets? :O

Odd. You must have missed it but they announced JRod's team a couple weeks ago
I know you like our man JRod, but actually Ethan is the captain Glad you have confidence in us.

Lol, I'm never gonna live that down am I (p.s. I wore the belt today)?
I mean.. If you can't remember where you put a belt, how are you going to remember secrets? :O

Not gonna lie you guys, I can't remember the last time I was THIS FREAKING EXCITED for a golf trip!

The competition, the GOLF COURSES WE'RE PLAYING, Roger CLeveland, I'm sure some amazing deep dish pizza (even though I'm from New YAWK), and another amazing secret we have in our back pocket that we can't even tell anyone.

Stoked to see who will be on the WINNING team this year. My teammates last year were incredible and we just fell a little short to some good playing.

Just know that we gonna have fun, golf our balls off, and most importantly, look reaaaaaal good doin' it. Good luck to all who enter!

Im ready to some fun and win. Yo- You know what I'm talking about

I love AJ showing support for THP and talking about #thegauntlet on Periscope tonight. He definitely looked pumped to get his team together. Good luck to all that enter and get chosen to through down w/ Yo! Leading the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, I'm never gonna live that down am I (p.s. I wore the belt today)?

Never will, because it was awesome and I'm pretty jealous still!

One final chance, good luck guys!

I love AJ showing support for THP and talking about #thegauntlet on Periscope tonight. He definitely looked pumped to get his team together. Good luck to all that enter and get chosen to through down w/ Yo! Leading the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I just saw that. That's pretty sweet

Got my final entry in for AJ, also looking fwd to some deep dish.

Good luck all. Can't enter because I'm going to the Disney event in Sept but wish I could

Saved my last try for AJ. Got to make this one count, so I'll take some time on this.

In for looking good with Mr. Cleveland (also for deep dish and winning #TheGauntlet and #MVP to #TheGrandaddy)

...and another amazing secret we have in our back pocket that we can't even tell anyone.

Well, I'm certainly intrigued!

Excited to see the next three in!

Get those entries in!

entry submitted

Good luck everyone.

You're gonna need it.

Final bullet fired and hoping to join AJ's team in this. He's going to win it!

Help me AJ-one kenobi, you're my only hope.

Entry is in. #TeamOverlyScripted

I wonder how many bottles of Axe body spray will be in the SWAG bags for AJ's team.

Back