Final Contest - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

This needs to be back at the top

Final bullet fired and hoping to join AJ's team in this. He's going to win it!

He certainly will if you're on the team!

I wonder how many bottles of Axe body spray will be in the SWAG bags for AJ's team.

Protein powder jugs. That is what I would bring to the team. Seems like my entry is writing itself!

If you've been paying attention, the secret should be pretty easy to guess.

Guess I am bad at paying attention. I thought I knew what's been hinted and released so far. I thought this was something new

Mine is in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Can you believe 1 of the 18 that get in, not only get this great event, but a ticket to the Grandaddy?

AJ notching up the excitement level just a bit ha.

This event is so cool. How could you not want in.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Good luck to anyone who hasn't gotten in yet. I'm out of bullets for this contest but i'm looking forward to the future ones. The players selected for this are going to have a great time.

Good luck everyone! This isn't a part of the MAJOR series for nothing! I bet this will be a fantastic time with some pretty damn solid people!

Final Contest - 2015 THP Gauntlet w/ Callaway Golf

So pumped to hear this one announced.

#TeamOverlyScripted

#TeamStudsInDuds

BS4MC801g95hX3hBws0W9PVzBlPv2EVlNIUoZCMs3dxZNW3PSy_u1IZhIjpA3dHOoNpuf5jDuD2OKoq2iCCWgc61PB-4a6hh_ILtKPzIPmstk62OYCk7qEVtaQ

Last edited:
AJ's Gauntlet prep
29317d396853910cecf680e29b4384fe.jpg

AJ's Gauntlet prep
29317d396853910cecf680e29b4384fe.jpg

This means he has got nothing to worry about because he is picking the members of the winning team :drinks:

one last chance and it is for captain AJ!

Couldn't play for a better dude! Good luck everyone.

Good luck everyone!

Make sure to include a lot of Yo's in your entry lol

50 words or less is really like 25.

Entry submitted! Fingers crossed I was down to my last bullet.

Entry submitted! Fingers crossed I was down to my last bullet.

If there was anyone made for the "best dressed team" it's you. Good luck brother!

If there was anyone made for the "best dressed team" it's you. Good luck brother!
Thanks buddy! I got as creative as I think I can be for this one. With the help of a friend of course but I think it's pretty good!

50 words or less is really like 25.

Truth! Feels like it anyway. My first attempt tallied at 85 words. Cutting out 35 and still having the same message is tough!

Good luck everyone. #TherGauntlet will be epic.

Protein powder jugs. That is what I would bring to the team. Seems like my entry is writing itself!

There needs to be some Michigan representation in this!

There needs to be some Michigan representation in this!

Last shot has been taken. Now I sit back and enjoy the Legacy coverage while thinking about the glorious legacy Team AJ will leave as Gauntlet champs.

Last shot has been taken. Now I sit back and enjoy the Legacy coverage while thinking about the glorious legacy Team AJ will leave as Gauntlet champs.
For the record, I thanked you entering the contest. Not the Team AJ remark

E-mail sent. Apparel pondering has commenced.

Back