Flight Simulation (PC)

I dunno sometimes I can get it top autoland sometimes I can't. Need too use it a little more. Next 2 purchases are Flysimware 441 and the carenado 1900

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Auto land esp cat 3 has quite a few things that have to line up for it to do it. Nav radios and I believe less than 50' decision height. Don't have specifics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the pmdg 777 and the airplane is extremely easy to auto land

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I have the pmdg 777 and the airplane is extremely easy to auto land

I'm sure everything is easy with that beautiful piece of software....

I dunno sometimes I can get it top autoland sometimes I can't. Need too use it a little more. Next 2 purchases are Flysimware 441 and the carenado 1900

On the 37 both autopilots A and B have to be engaged for the auto land to function. We usually arm the 2nd autopilot prior to localizer capture (base leg). By 1000 feet AGL you should have the "Flare Armed" annunciated on the FMA (PFD display). At around 400' you should notice the airplane start to trim nose down automatically to prepare for a possible go around. Works like a charm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's amazing to me how realistic these simulations are. Any idea which software is used on the actual sims in your training sessions with the full practice cockpits? Something like pmdg with accurate flight dynamics?

For guys that like GA the real air turbo Duke v2 is amazing. Super powerful and extremely realistic

It's amazing to me how realistic these simulations are. Any idea which software is used on the actual sims in your training sessions with the full practice cockpits? Something like pmdg with accurate flight dynamics?

The same software that's used in the airplane. Boeing software.

I must get time in one of these at some point.

I know Aerosim does a PC version. They usually hand is out a copy when we first start to get used to it. Not sure if you can tie it into a flight sim.

Anyone upgraded to P3D V3? Figures as soon as I spend `500$ on add ons they upgrade.

Flight Simulation (PC)

So as the packers $hit the bed I've got awhile before baseball comes back. Think it's time to buy myself the pmdg737 and start flying on vatsim. Probably going with southwest as I like a lot of the routes.

Last edited:
So ass the packers $hit the bed I've got awhile before baseball comes back. Think it's time to buy myself the pmdg737 and start flying on vatsim. Probably going with southwest as I like a lot of the routes.
Get the NGX it's all worth it. Also if you want more challenging regional flyer the majestic dash q400 is probably the best plane out there other than the pmdg products.

Anyone have the captain sim l-1011?

I have the 727 and I like it. But to be honest I don't use the ins too much. I just use the default gps. I cruise and get up to do other stuff so I don't have time to be dialing vors and crap in all the time.

Also I bought the flysimware MU-2 it's great. Has Garret engines that have the start locks simulated and everything and the MU2 is just awesome to fly anyway

I have the 727 and I like it. But to be honest I don't use the ins too much. I just use the default gps. I cruise and get up to do other stuff so I don't have time to be dialing vors and crap in all the time.

Also I bought the flysimware MU-2 it's great. Has Garret engines that have the start locks simulated and everything and the MU2 is just awesome to fly anyway

Old schoolin' it.

Rebuilding my flight PC so I can get the 737 up and running. Trying to decide if I stick with Real Environment Extreme or go to ActiveSky instead.

Flight Simulation (PC)

Stupid computer won't run Windows update. Can't reinstall fsx until then :/

Last edited:
London city Airport has a steep approach and a fairly short runway. Just guessing but perhaps a last second wind gust. Maybe even a bit of heavy foot in the rudder. They got too far down the runway to make a safe landing.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I noticed they said storm as well it looked to me like a huge gust threw the plane down but I wanted you professional pilots opinions.

I noticed they said storm as well it looked to me like a huge gust threw the plane down but I wanted you professional pilots opinions.

Not uncommon to get a last second gust that takes what should be a great landing and turns it into something you cuss at.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Love the way those airbus engines sound.

Back