GolfSwag

Reaction score
Handicap
Stumbled upon this place by accident while doing a google search on MG Golf Tour C4 Golf ball reviews, or something along those lines. Or maybe I was searching on why Ricky Fowler always chokes in majors, or perhaps I was looking for pictures of Sergio Garcia's hot fiance. Ah, who knows.

I play golf as much as possible, with my goal always to break par every time. Not necessarily unrealistic, but it's only happened twice. Constantly working on my putting and wedge game, because those are the most used and count for the most strokes. The drive stays in the fairway and my irons usually get me close enough to get up and down in two or less.

I'm a visual person, both in golf, and in pretty much everything else. That goes for forums too. If I rant for 5 paragraphs I figure 99% of the lurkers won't waste their time. But if I post a picture, everyone will look at it. Get in and out in 5 seconds or less or you've lost them...sort of like this post.

Fairways and greens!

Aloha.....

Welcome to THP!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:welcome: all perfectly valid reason to find THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, didn't read anything you wrote but like your profile pick.

Glad you have joined us!

welcome

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to thp.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. You are in the a great state for this forum. Lots going on in that area.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

Back