Forum Testing Signup - Golf Balls - 2015 Lady Precept

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. What is your current hold ball?
Nike PD (If I am going to lose balls / playing with water)/ Bridgestone e6 if I am picking what I want over what I want to spend.

2. How have you chosen your current ball?
Price/Value

I'd like a crack at these!

Current Ball: Bridgestone e5/e6.
How have you chosen your current ball? : Got a box of second hand balls off eBay for about 50 cents a piece. I'm friggin' stingy.

Might as well throw my name in the hat. Ill be honest and say ive never seen these balls before.

1. What is your current golf ball? Callaway Chrome Soft
2. How have you chosen your current ball? Read about it and seen it so had to try, became my gamer straight away.

This is a great testing opportunity. I played I believe the First Lady version 10 years or so ago for a while.

1) 330 RX

2) based on B-Fit and a trial and error.

SaA

No way this one should be off the front page this long. Bumpity bump for sign ups.

Great testing opportunity. I played the previous version Lady Precepts last winter and they were a solid ball for me. I'd be interested in trying the current iteration.

1. Current golf ball rotates between the Callaway SuperSoft and B330-RX

2. I chose the B330-RX after a Bridgestone fitting event and THP testing last year. The SuperSoft was chosen because I like a soft feeling ball and the price was right to pick up a couple dozen. I haven't been disappointed.

We will announce the testers tomorrow.

Excited to see who the lucky testers will be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Current ball is Maxfli U3
I play it because of the many reviews I read, no specific fitting.

Have always wanted to try them. I like every Bridgestone ball I ever used.

Mark Shuman

Hopefully I am not too late to the party, I love the unique opportunities that THP provides in forum testing.

I look forward to the chance to test the 2015 Lady Precept ball without judgment or preconceived notions, just let the ball speak for itself and pass the information on to others to give them perspective on my game and findings to help them relate to their game and help them decide if this ball is something they might want to try.

With that being said:

1. What is your current golf ball? Callaway ChromeSoft
2. How have you chosen your current ball? I honestly fell in love with this ball while playing in the 2014 Grandaddy event.

I look forward to following and hopefully participating in this testing.

As always thanks to THP and Bridgestone for the opportunity!!

1. What is your current golf ball? Callaway Chrome Soft
2. How have you chosen your current ball? I played several balls over the past year or so and really liked the control and distance I am seeing with this ball.

I like this one - a little different, and a ball that some folks might not look at otherwise. If chosen for this, I'll have my wife, who I play with every weekend provide her thoughts too.

1. What is your current ball? I play a number (Currently Z star and E7), but the Q Star is one I keep going back to based on performance. My wife plays the Supersofts.
2. How have you chosen your current ball? It's a ball that I bought based on feedback here, and have continued to use since.

Last edited:
Great balls right here. I always play them the month of October!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First post updated with testers. You will be receiving a PM from GolferGal and respond as quickly as possible with the info needed.

Thanks.

First post updated with testers. You will be receiving a PM from GolferGal and respond as quickly as possible with the info needed.

Thanks.

Throw them in you suitcase. Let's get this rolling Saturday!

Great looking group of testers! Congrats everyone

Cool, looking forward to putting them through their paces.

Looking forward to this one. A very different ball than the e7, which is the last ball I tested. I will be especially interested to see how this works for my wife compared to the ball she's playing when we get our usual Sunday rounds in - she recently switched to a softer ball (from "whatever is around"), and it's definitely helped her hold greens on well struck shots.

Good looking group of testers there. Congrats!

The word lady on the ball or not, this should be a fun ball to test! Thank you to THP and Bridgestone!

Just gives one more reason to get the lady involved a little more with golf and see what she thinks of the ball too!

Cannot freaking wait to get these in hand and put them through the paces. I was a HUGE fan of the previous generations.

Thanks THP!

Throw them in you suitcase. Let's get this rolling Saturday!

I wish I could.
They are coming straight from Bridgestone
Suitcase is bursting

that is a great group of testers!

I am looking forward to this one

Just told the wife she'll be playing some new balls for testing. Thanks THP/Bridgestone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back