Forum Testing Signup - Golf Balls - 2015 Lady Precept

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats guys & gals! Looking forward to the scoop on these puppies :golf2:

Just got a UPS tracking notice that my golf balls are to be delivered tomorrow. Let the testing begin!

Congrats to the testers. A great mix. Can't wait to hear what you all think.

Congrats to the selected testers!

#Team441 for the win in Legacy.

The UPS man just left me a small package at the door. I opened it immediately and saw a folded paper, it is a very nice note from Corey welcoming me to the testing of the all new Bridgestone Golf Lady Precept. Some highlights from the letter are:

Scheduled to hit the shelves June 1, 2015
The Lady Precept is the most popular ladies' ball in the history of the game.
This iteration is a fresh make over just in time for the 16th anniversary of the Lady.

The major changes are:
1 - New softer core
2 - Softer surlyn cover for better greenside performance.

I chose the optic yellow for testing and the box will certainly not let anyone pick up the wrong color by mistake, it is really yellow. The packing looks to be high quality and the box has some added information on the back, hopefully you can read it in the picture. The yellow on this ball at first glance appears to be slightly more "dull" than most optic yellow balls from Bridgestone, I will compare the B330-RX and the e6 in an on course comparison tomorrow, not the actual ball performance as these are all entirely different balls just the color is all I will compare. The alignment arrows that Bridgestone users have become familiar with are present but this time the word "lady" is in script, I think it looks pretty cool. The cover does not feel particularly soft to me but it is somewhat 'squeaky" when I rub it hard.

Just a bit on me - I am a 67 year old male golfer who on normal drives hits the ball 200-220 and I hit my 9 iron roughly 115 so my swing speed should be comparable to many female golfers. I played a dozen of the last series of Lady Precept balls and liked most things about them except greenside performance, I am hoping the new cover helps out in that category. I usually get out on the course 2 to 4 times per week.

I will add pictures in the next post as they are on my phone and it is easier to just post from it. I will be glad to test this ball versus any thing requested if I have it on hand. As always please ask any questions that you have and I or one of my fellow testers will be glad to give our findings.

DD, copy this post, because I am closing this thread and opening up the new one in 2 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back