Forum Testing Signup - Pro Mental Coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of disapointed and shocked at the low # of replies to this thread. If this was a testing opportunity for a new club I'm guessing there would be 10x as many replies and I think this product could improve many people's game much more than a club. Let's go folks!

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

Agreed! C'mon THPers!

1. Do you get down on yourself after a bad shot? Not generally after one, but multiple back to back yes2. Do you struggle with putting? At times
3. Have you ever tried a mental coach? No
4. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Tring to get better

I'm kind of disapointed and shocked at the low # of replies to this thread. If this was a testing opportunity for a new club I'm guessing there would be 10x as many replies and I think this product could improve many people's game much more than a club. Let's go folks!

Chipped via Tapatalk 2

Agree OG, let's go THP, show some love!!!

This testing has me more excited than any hardgood ever would. I look forward to hearing how everyone does with this!

I agree, even after watching the video you posted I'm still a little confused/curious as to what exactly it does or teaches you.

1. Do you get down on yourself after a bad shot? Not usually, but lately a little bit 2. Do you struggle with putting? Again -inconsistent. Some rounds sub 30 putts - others 35+ 3. Have you ever tried a mental coach? No 4. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I try to be as active as possible!

This testing has me more excited than any hardgood ever would. I look forward to hearing how everyone does with this!

Ya I'm quite curious about this testing and seeing how it works.

I agree. Mental game is a real weakness with me. (People that know me probably find that hard to believe......)

1. Do you get down on yourself after a bad shot? Not one shot. After a couple or more I do.
2. Do you struggle with putting? Yes
3. Have you ever tried a mental coach? No
4. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes, even thoughI am new here.

My wife has told me a few times that the biggest fault in my swing is I think too much.
:act-up:

I've seen this advertised and really didn't believe that it could do what it said it could, I'll be interested to see if people see good results from this.

1. Do you get down on yourself after a bad shot? Nothing like I used too, but I feel that I should be able to pull off the shot I see in my mind and when I don't I do get a little bothered by it, but try and forget about it by the next shot.

2. Do you struggle with putting? Recently, yes. But I feel this is more due to the wrong putter and fighting to make it "fit" my stroke. After getting a new putter, I feel much more confident in what I'm doing. But right now, I am struggling a little.

3. Have you ever tried a mental coach? Not sure what is considered a mental coach? If we are talking a paid professional then no. I have read a couple of Dr. Bob Rotella's books and believe in what he says.

4. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I do. In all media avenues.

I will be in this testing and reading it thoroughly. When I mean in, I mean reading it and asking questions. This really intrigues me because my instructor is telling me this is the big hurdle for me as far as dropping my handicap considerably

This testing could be a complete game-changer for the golfers selected! Get in here people and sign up!

I agree with both of you that this is a tremendous product and I am very excited to hear more about it.

Any product that teaches you how to manage your mind, course strategy, and composure is a tremendous bonus to ones golf game. I know without a doubt my golf game has suffered over the years due to poor mental management.

I guess I'm gonna have to move south to increase my testing window. The barn might be tough to move though.

1. Do you get down on yourself after a bad shot?
Depends on how bad the shot was. Typically after a bad shot I don't get down on myself as much as I dread the recovery shot, or three as it turns into.
2. Do you struggle with putting?
Sometimes. I would definitely say I am inconsistent.
3. Have you ever tried a mental coach?
No
4. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP?
No. I signed up somewhat recently and have been trying to learn more before I open my mouth and sound like a moron. I have only been playing since November, but appreciate all of the information that I have obtained thus far from the site.

1. Do you get down on yourself after a bad shot? Sometimes,but I try to let go before the next shot.It really gets me after a good drive ,then I botch the approach.
2. Do you struggle with putting?I do at times.Last weekend at the tour stop I putted well,this weekend I can't hit anything.
3. Have you ever tried a mental coach?No ,I haven't considered it until now.
4. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP?I have been posting more since the tour stop and I try to post when I have something relevant,but I am not as knowledgeable about equipment as I would like to be ,so I try to read and learn as much as possible.

I don't think I've been this excited for a testing in quite some time. The mental aspect of golf is what I believe I need the most work on and could really take my game to the next level, well that and putting.

I don't think I've been this excited for a testing in quite some time. The mental aspect of golf is what I believe I need the most work on and could really take my game to the next level, well that and putting.

I hear you dude. Im a nut case out there and I would imagine this would help me immensely.

This is an awesome opportunity....If I could put my name in the hat I would. Good luck to those chosen

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

1. Do you get down on yourself after a bad shot? I can usually shake off a bad shot by the next hole, but one bad shot often leads to a second/third on the same hole.
2. Do you struggle with putting? Very weak part of the game for me right now. I seem to putt very well on the the practice green, but when I get on the course I struggle. Last round was an 88 with 39 putts.
3. Have you ever tried a mental coach? No.
4. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? I just signed up yesterday, but I expect to be very active once I get started.

I hear you dude. Im a nut case out there and I would imagine this would help me immensely.

This is a really cool one. I hope the testers are announced soon!

I feel the same way bro....I have a problem with getting down on myself and it snowballs and gets worse...now I can get on a real high and play great too...but even those days it only takes one or two errant shots for me to crash and burn....I think something like this could put me over the hump to get to a solid single digit range...well that and learning to chip.

What a cool test.

1. Do you get down on yourself after a bad shot? Most of the time, yes I beat myself up a little.
2. Do you struggle with putting? Sometimes, yes. I'm very streaky.
3. Have you ever tried a mental coach? No.
4. Do you consider yourself an active poster on THP? Yes.

Thanks THP and Pro Mental Coach!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back