Free Sleeve of Taylor made Project (a)

Noice! I think I'm due 2 more so hoping I see those soon. I can use all the golf balls I can get, and I really did like these.

I finally got a sleeve, but my referral hasn't gotten his yet.

I had emailed TaylorMade telling them I hadn't received any yet, after I had received an email from them asking how I liked them. Well fast forward 2 weeks later (last friday) I get another email from Tailor-made saying they were sorry that I hadn't received any yet and they were going to send out a box with my sleeve and the others I earned plus 2, so now to wait and see if I get them.

I haven't gotten anything yet............... :angry:

I got a 2nd sleeve out of the blue yesterday

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I got my 2 sleeves today. I had to contact TaylorMade thru Twitter. They said they were having some issues with submissions but offered to send the balls to me. They took care of it for me.

We came home this evening to find a box in our mailbox from TMaG and opened it up to find all of my sleeves from signing myself up, and then referring friends/family, as well as the extra sleeve from my wife signing up as well. I sent an email to TaylorMade on Monday or Tuesday and received them today. I'm again very impressed with TaylorMade following up and honoring their end of the deal! I'm excited to put these in play!

never received mine... signed up a few people also along with my wife, oh well.

Still haven't gotten my additional sleeves, AND I got an email from TMaG telling me all about the great promotion they're having and asking me to sign up for a free sleeve.

Huh.

Still haven't gotten my additional sleeves, AND I got an email from TMaG telling me all about the great promotion they're having and asking me to sign up for a free sleeve.

Huh.

They told me that they were having trouble with some of the sign ups going through. I think if you contact them, they will take care of you. It worked for me.

Sounds like a lot of work and headache for most for a free sleeve or 2. Glad i didnt bother

So 3 of the 4 people that I referred got their sleeve.......I NEVER got any of mine.....not the first sleeve where I was referred and not any of the bonus sleeves....even though I did get emails from TMAG telling me that my referrals had signed up and I should get the free sleeve in 7-10 days.

Got my 3 sleeves today. I had forgotten all about this until I opened the mail box. What was weird was that the street portion of the address was not even close to what my address actually is. One of the benefits of living in a small town is that the post office knows where to deliver stuff with just my name on the label.

I haven't received anything yet either, worth redoing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else get an apology email from TaylorMade? I got one yesterday apologizing for the delay and noting that the high volume of responses had caused a backlog, but I should have my sleeves within a few weeks. We'll see if it happens or not.

Anyone else get an apology email from TaylorMade? I got one yesterday apologizing for the delay and noting that the high volume of responses had caused a backlog, but I should have my sleeves within a few weeks. We'll see if it happens or not.

I got one also. Had just about given up on getting one, but maybe there's some hope!

I got the email yesterday too... lets see what comes!

Sounds like a lot of work and headache for most for a free sleeve or 2. Glad i didnt bother
I got the first sleeve within 7 days, the extra sleeves I still have yet to receive even after getting emails saying to look out for them...

It's been so long since I signed up, I forgot that I didn't even get them.

I'll either get the extras or I won't, not really worried about those. I got one sleeve and my Fiance got a sleeve, so I ended up with two. My brother ended up getting a few, which was the most important thing, because I think they'd be really good golf balls for him.

Thanks for this! I signed up and shared with my dad and BIL and we will see what happens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back