FS: SeeMore M5x CS 35" RH Putter

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrankA

Catch ya on the flip side
Reaction score
SeeMore M5x CS 35" RH Putter.
Price: $195 shipped (CONUS only)
I purchased this used off of ebay. I believe it is standard lie and the weight is increased to 370g.
I changed the grip to a Winn Mid Size.
It has a couple of small marks on the face but is pretty clean otherwise. I tried to illustrate this with the pictures.
Headcover included but it has seen better days. Still fully functional and protects the head. I have a new groovy black head cover that I may be convinced to sell with it.

IMG_0757.jpg

IMG_0756.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0752.jpg

IMG_0751.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0744.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

Geez Frank I thought you played well. You are selling everything off!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I need a fresh start :alien:

This is a solid putter but just don't love the shape of it, looking for something else.

Ooooh man, if I had the money right now, it would be mine!

Frank,

You have me pondering. How would you compare the feel of the M5 insert to a none insert Mseries for example my M1?

Duffer I don't know how to answer that question. They are both from the m series but I have never rolled the m1.

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm off to the M series review thread, I remember seeing some discussion about that. I do like a heavier putter, the wife might just wind up starting out with an M1.

Frank,

You have me pondering. How would you compare the feel of the M5 insert to a none insert Mseries for example my M1?

if i may lend a hand, they are pretty similar i hit Kmacs M5 and i'm currently rolling a mfgp2 they felt close to one another. they are the same line of putters also. hope this helps.

Thanks buck.

Thanks for the quick response.

I'm off to the M series review thread, I remember seeing some discussion about that. I do like a heavier putter, the wife might just wind up starting out with an M1.

I agree with what Buck said. The insert in the m5 is really good. Its not too soft nor is it real firm either. I think it feels a little like the metal x insert in the odyssey

I agree with what Buck said. The insert in the m5 is really good. Its not too soft nor is it real firm either. I think it feels a little like the metal x insert in the odyssey
Now, thats not what I needed to hear. Frank should send me this.

PM sent

Its an awesome putter Jrod.

TapAhoy!

Will the mods lock this one up it has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back