FSX Net Play - Foresight

Will work on it today hahahaha
I’ll update you on the bandwidth before you go too far (but solo play definitely doesn’t need much). And the activation practice takes a little longer than you would expect.

I’ll update you on the bandwidth before you go too far (but solo play definitely doesn’t need much). And the activation practice takes a little longer than you would expect.
Sounds good. I can’t even find anything on price anymore as it looks like a lot of broken links now from the 2018 to 2020 FSX

Sounds good. I can’t even find anything on price anymore as it looks like a lot of broken links now from the 2018 to 2020 FSX
Welcome to Foresight. Amazing hardware company that has issues with making the user purchase experience a breeze

Welcome to Foresight. Amazing hardware company that has issues with making the user purchase experience a breeze
Guess I’ll have to just call tomorrow. :(

Guess I’ll have to just call tomorrow. :(
There was a 0 percent chance of you getting it up today. Course orders for people with it already take at least 24 hours to authenticate on their system in normal times. Took a few days this past week with the working from home. Super nice people but not a perfect system.

There was a 0 percent chance of you getting it up today. Course orders for people with it already take at least 24 hours to authenticate on their system in normal times. Took a few days this past week with the working from home. Super nice people but not a perfect system.
Good deal, now I’ll have more time to waffle on it haha

f066a80ad7b8f91b44c549bc9bba986b.jpg

He’s kicking my butt

Not a great line or lie. 32D203CD-9602-4A53-9DEB-1DFA983DA458.jpeg

Yuck. D8881E73-9F37-47BC-92BD-E8BD58FE2339.jpeg

I’m playing @Rusty Dave at Coeur d’Alene and it has used two MB in six holes. Two.
@Jman - the usage details say it used 8mb for all 18. Super low usage according to what I can see. I saw his golf ball move on my screen but that’s all the information that goes back and forth it looks like. Score, current placement on course, and ball flight.

They was fun Gary. Thx.

They was fun Gary. Thx.
It was fun and the voice chat was a great touch, great call. I played two more rounds after solo after you left and you saw the best by a mile. I look forward to doing it again!

It was fun and the voice chat was a great touch, great call. I played two more rounds after solo after you left and you saw the best by a mile. I look forward to doing it again!
You’re going to make me pony up and do this, aren’t you?

I've sent an inquiry to them. Hope I can be up and running sometime this week.

@Molten and @Rusty Dave

Do you guys have enough room for driver? Do you guys have full projector setups?

My only issue with my setup is I'm limited to 3 wood. I'm not sure when I'll acquire my projector but I'm guessing it will be a few months later.

@Molten and @Rusty Dave

Do you guys have enough room for driver? Do you guys have full projector setups?

My only issue with my setup is I'm limited to 3 wood. I'm not sure when I'll acquire my projector but I'm guessing it will be a few months later.
I’m going to go without a projector. Just set the laptop up where I can see it and it can connect with my GC2

That's my plan. I have an old gaming laptop with an 18"+ screen. It will be good enough until I eventually get a projector.

That's my plan. I have an old gaming laptop with an 18"+ screen. It will be good enough until I eventually get a projector.
I’m taking the same stance/plan.

@Molten and @Rusty Dave

I’m in my garage and have 10.5’ ceilings. I had to get a different garage door opener but otherwise lots of space.

I’m going to go without a projector. Just set the laptop up where I can see it and it can connect with my GC2

Use the USB connection if you can with the gc2. The Bluetooth tends to drop at the worst time

@Molten and @Rusty Dave

I do have enough room for a driver but I doubt only going up to 3 wood will affect you a whole lot. I know how long you are and I’m also happy to play from tees that won’t impact anything. Fun either way

Use the USB connection if you can with the gc2. The Bluetooth tends to drop at the worst time
Agreed completely. I don’t have Bluetooth available to me but I use the usb too over the other options.

Back