Fuller House - 'Full House' Reboot (Spoilers)

Yes! Gonna watch this today! Hopefully I won't be let down. A lot of these "sequel" shows just don't have the same vibe as the first run.

Arrested Development comes to mind...

Yes! Gonna watch this today! Hopefully I won't be let down. A lot of these "sequel" shows just don't have the same vibe as the first run.

Arrested Development comes to mind...

Good to know I'm not the only one excited about it. I hope it doesn't completely stink.

Good to know I'm not the only one excited about it. I hope it doesn't completely stink.
I'll watch regardless. I'm a big Jodi Sweetin fan. ?

The wife and I are pumped to watch, the original was a such a huge part of our history, lots of good laughs for sure, one of those cult phenomenon type things!

Haven't even thought about watching this.

I feel like I need to watch it. Spent so many nights watching Full House growing up. I'll admit it, was the same way when Disney Channel came out with Girl Meets World, a reboot from Boy Meets World. Now just need Step by Step to come back in some fashion haha

Agreed! Did they talk about sex and drugs in the original or is it just because it's Netflix? That was surprising.

I think because it's Netflix. And they are trying to be more "with the times" I also think some of it is for pure inside humor. Because Jodi Sweetin went through her fair share of drugs & sex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back