Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

• Haha
Reactions: JB
That is technically where Blacklight DP should be, however, I am keeping him by my desk because awesome..

And then there's the standard DP who chills on my desk because the box "has damage" lmao - Maybe I'll swap him out for Capadan for a bit.

A couple have been added to my collection…

1B3E2CCA-A492-4663-B908-D997CA4E549B.jpeg
Whatcha gonna do, brother? When Hulkamania runs wild on you?

A608602F-639B-4C4E-9963-F6944E55D56A.jpeg
Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my magic sword and said: 'By the power of Grayskull! I have the Power!!!’

I think I figured out my system. I haven’t bought many commons outside of items or things in my realm or lane. But mini grails and grails I gravitate towards. Pop hunting locally has become a lot of fun and definitely breaks up the 10-12 hour work days haha.
That's one of the advantages of my current role at work - I'm on the road for 3 or 4 hours a day, but on the flip side I get paid to drive to cities that I wouldn't otherwise get to. So, when I'm looking for something (golf shoes, Pops, etc.) I get to check stores that might have what I'm looking for. The downside of course is that I get an oil change every 5 weeks and fill up the tank every other day, but I digress. Let's focus on the positives, shall we?

So my wife stopped into Box Lunch and picked up this WDW 50th anniv Pirates of the Caribbean dog pop, and then later realized the key wasn’t in his mouth, so we decided we’d keep it and she picked up a second one.

Any thoughts on the non-key one?
View attachment 9048341
Option A: it's in the bottom of the box
Option B: it's an "Error" Pop worth several times the value of the one on the left.

I love how your focus criteria has made all Art Series stretch…
I find the term "focus" when referring to Funko is more of a general term. Like, if it's a Funko technically it meets the criteria.

I’m so enamored with this Pop

D8D9C3ED-D400-4CBA-978D-B3CF3E647ACA.jpeg

Reactions: JB
Tough because those Batman Art are $$$$ online.
Not if you're patient. Even though the PPG on them all are like 35-40 I don't think I've paid more than 20 for any of mine.

By the way, I took back the LACK shelves from IKEA and bought these, which are absolutely PERFECT in depth (fits pops snug in hard stack). Comes in 45.25 and 21.75 inches and a bunch of colors.

1638150110127.png

lmao your 'narrow' focus is vaulted... What a god.
Hahahaha to be fair there were no claims of the narrowness of it. Just a very wide net becoming a…slightly less wide net but still quite wide. But something being vaulted increases the buy %. More of a let’s-see-what-we-find-today kinda guy.

By the way, I took back the LACK shelves from IKEA and bought these, which are absolutely PERFECT in depth (fits pops snug in hard stack). Comes in 45.25 and 21.75 inches and a bunch of colors.

View attachment 9048391
Those are very close to what I’ve been looking for. Need to solve this space issue soon.

Those are very close to what I’ve been looking for. Need to solve this space issue soon.
People also seem to like MALMBACK

I'm waiting for the DETOLF glass cabinet to come back into stock at IKEA. I think it's going to be the perfect solution for me, as I don't have much available wall space. I know I said this before, but I think I best take a purchasing sabbatical until I can get the cabinet, because I have NO room to display them.

We also grabbed some 2 pack protectors, so outside of a select few like Rides or Graffiti Pops, every one we have is in a protector.
Which brand @JB?

Back