Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

image.jpg
First Diamond

I had no idea these were a thing with adults.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

My wife hinted at diamonds for Christmas think she was referring to these? Lol
Yes….all @Nessinator wants for Xmas.

you guys will have to wait for the eyeroll. She’s at work today.

This is why I literally have to spell it out, map out the exact store, get the aisle number, color, size, weight, sku, and price of exactly what I want. :LOL:

:LOL: I'll help you out here....

Proceeded to take her to ebay to look for Funko diamonds, quick close of the laptop...headed out for errands where she promptly gave examples of diamonds of interest at the jewelry store.

On whatnot. Freddy Rick toxic. And I thought I was done for the week

So my wife stopped into Box Lunch and picked up this WDW 50th anniv Pirates of the Caribbean dog pop, and then later realized the key wasn’t in his mouth, so we decided we’d keep it and she picked up a second one.

Any thoughts on the non-key one?
32288DAB-3D20-480D-9E06-8BE6534A9D0E.jpeg

Last edited:
FB9B6DE9-8654-4E5B-8B04-60B5F42A286F.jpegAlso picked up this guy today. Almost bought it in a Whatnot auction last night and got it today for $6-$7 cheaper.

Stopped by the local Wal-Mart this evening. They had a decent selection.
C1A287B7-0BCC-4D57-8C18-45897D31FB9B.jpegA25EA3E9-73BE-44E2-AD78-54C2D764FCDC.jpegE7DF2BCD-E211-4F71-93B0-5C9881941EDE.jpeg
@JB do you need this one?
AED6CA20-2BD2-4D26-BBAD-94B7126329B8.jpeg
If they had the John Nada pop, I would have definitely picked this up!😳
13A88318-E8DB-49BA-82CC-8A2D38A9EBE9.jpeg

When ya gotta have it, ya gotta have it!! Turns out @JB was sitting on a gold mine and he didn't even know it.
Property taxes and Pop prices

I think I figured out my system. I haven’t bought many commons outside of items or things in my realm or lane. But mini grails and grails I gravitate towards. Pop hunting locally has become a lot of fun and definitely breaks up the 10-12 hour work days haha.

We also grabbed some 2 pack protectors, so outside of a select few like Rides or Graffiti Pops, every one we have is in a protector.

I think I figured out my system. I haven’t bought many commons outside of items or things in my realm or lane. But mini grails and grails I gravitate towards. Pop hunting locally has become a lot of fun and definitely breaks up the 10-12 hour work days haha.
“Vaulted” is becoming a key term for me. Not a prerequisite every time of course. But a nice factor.

Back