Funko Pop Vinyl Figures

IMG_8356.jpeg

Bwahahaha

IMG_1806.jpeg
It’s Kane so I have to have it.

Deadpool arrived while I was out of town.
1000001326.jpg

Opened box and knew there was going to be damage. Too pics before even unboxing and of damage. Sent pics to customer service. Already have replacements on the way and said I could keep the damaged ones.

CS rep also remembered me from over a year ago and asked if I ever got my sticker for my Master Chief. I said no, and that is on the way too. Good service experience!

I ordered like 5 pops today…
Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

Did you get divorced? Or does that come after they arrive?
I’ll let y’all know… but I’m off loading my Captain Americas so I’m ok.

• Sad
Reactions: J4U
IMG_2125.jpeg

Reactions: J4U
Binge is over- now we wait.

Fanatics got me with 2 exclusives and then offered to give me a percentage back in their sports book in free play 😳

Fanatics got me with 2 exclusives and then offered to give me a percentage back in their sports book in free play 😳
Some some reason Fanatics having a sports book bothers me. Moreso than ESPN having one even.

My youngest & I went to the Squared Circle Expo in Indianapolis this afternoon. He wanted Dolph Ziggler Auto on his figure and since I was there thought these would be nice. JSA was there to authenticate them as well. Wish I’d had a Jake the Snake & Hardy Boys but maybe next year.

IMG_2889.jpeg
IMG_2888.jpeg

My youngest & I went to the Squared Circle Expo in Indianapolis this afternoon. He wanted Dolph Ziggler Auto on his figure and since I was there thought these would be nice. JSA was there to authenticate them as well. Wish I’d had a Jake the Snake & Hardy Boys but maybe next year.

View attachment 9252755
View attachment 9252756
Oh my God it’s Kane!!!

Oh my God it’s Kane!!!
Stood in line for hour and a half for that and we got there before the doors opened. It was worth it tho. Sting’s line was longer than that and both were still growing.

Stood in line for hour and a half for that and we got there before the doors opened. It was worth it tho. Sting’s line was longer than that and both were still growing.
IMG_9189.gif

IMG_2076.jpeg
Delivery… The Deadman & Cobb County’s finest…

IMG_2078.jpeg
All of the Undertaker Pops.

The Undertaker Sport GIF by WWE

Back