FW Wood off the Deck

once a round. If that

Once or twice depending on which tees I'm playing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 or 4. Depends on how I hit my drive on the four par 5's and two long par 4's.

With the Heavenwood in play as well, like 7.

Home course: 1-3 times, depending if I hit the fairway.

Par 72s: probably 2-4

Unless I'm playing a course over 6900 likely never.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Rarely. Maybe one round in four. I don't play many par 5's that setup well for that play, the courses I play most are target golf oriented.

Once or twice at most. Not unusual to have rounds where I don't hit one off the deck.

I am unique in I have a Cobra Fly Z xl 7 wood at 22 degrees. I have shortened to about 40" and I play it in spot where my 4 hybrid would go. I play this club probably 7-9 times a round and the 5 wood maybe a few times.

During the THP Bridgestone Championship, I used my 3W maybe twice. Usually I it's about once every few rounds.

What would you say partner? I don't think I hit it off the deck at all. It is more of a weapon off the tee for me

I'd like to hit it on every par 5 2nd shot. So say 4 on most courses.

Unfortunately it's cost me way too many burned strokes. Now I might use it once off the deck and use my 2 or 4h instead.

The odd thing is about 3-4 years ago I had a K15 5w with Kusala White at 41" and it was my favorite club in the bag. Used it all the time.

I carry a 3W and a 3H, but I don't pull them out much - I just don't have much trust in them. But, I will hit my driver off the deck in a heartbeat, and trust isn't a strong enough word - I KNOW I will hit it straight, maybe only 220 or so off the deck, but always straight.

Less than 1...cause im scared how far right it will go

I carry a 3W and a 3H, but I don't pull them out much - I just don't have much trust in them. But, I will hit my driver off the deck in a heartbeat, and trust isn't a strong enough word - I KNOW I will hit it straight, maybe only 220 or so off the deck, but always straight.

I played with a senior gent last year that couldn't hit his older Cobra driver off a tee to save his life. After he'd find his 100 yd duffed tee shot he'd hit the same driver off the deck and crush it. It was the darnedest thing to witness.

I'm not very good at it so only about once or twice if I'm feeling confident

Favorite club in my bag, probably 5-6 times depending on course length.

I'd say never, as in I could count on one hand how often I do it in a golfing season.

Once or twice...but poorly when I do.

2 or 3 times, tops.

about twice

Once for me in the last few rounds.

FW Wood off the Deck

Maybe 4. Needs to be in the fairway and a good lie. Even then I have started using my hybrids more.

If anything is on the line probably 0. If it's a casual round maybe 1-2 times on reachable par 5's.

Usually only once or twice, only on par-5s.

I want lots of room for error before I pull that stick.

Back