I can probably be talked into playing golf with you fine gentlemen.

Please tell me there will be a spring gathering in Valdosta

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

oh, didn't think you'd see this Greg... well this is awkward...
33cum2f.jpg

we could meet somewhere in the middle buddy? North tampa?
I was actually in St Pete a couple weeks ago for my grandmother's memorial, but didn't have clubs since I wasn't planning on being down there that long. I think your sense of distance away from your home base is about as good as Seth's.

I was actually in St Pete a couple weeks ago for my grandmother's memorial, but didn't have clubs since I wasn't planning on being down there that long. I think your sense of distance away from your home base is about as good as Seth's.

Fair point. I'm also very lazy when it comes to travel so not a great combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My wife is now hooked on Rolling Rock due to someone, probably Jed, leaving 5 or 6 behind at the fall gethering and me taking them home. Thank goodness they are plentiful and well priced in Tallahassee as I was shut out trying to find them in Thomasville stores.

My wife is now hooked on Rolling Rock due to someone, probably Jed, leaving 5 or 6 behind at the fall gethering and me taking them home. Thank goodness they are plentiful and well priced in Tallahassee as I was shut out trying to find them in Thomasville stores.

Yeah, RR used to be as popular as Corona. Price dropped like crazy since Ive been in college. And you can get tall boys!

Yeah, RR used to be as popular as Corona. Price dropped like crazy since Ive been in college. And you can get tall boys!
Have not come across tall boys yet but I will certainly keep looking. After drinking very little other than tall boy Miller Lites for the last 3 or 4 years, 12 oz cans seem to be empty on no time!

I think all proposed Winter Getherings should be no farther north than I4

I am down for some FL golf.

And I know it is north of 4, but I still haven't played World Woods yet

you're welcome friend lol

World Woods is a go, book it Dano

Please tell me there will be a spring gathering in Valdosta

Plenty of thick women in south GA, too. Hope to see ya there!

Plenty of thick women in south GA, too. Hope to see ya there!
I will be there for sure. Once date is set I am buying plane tickets:)

World Woods is a great choice and will be looking perfect after overseeding is finish

Ryan, maybe need to grab Jed and Austin and go give it a test run and scope out possible places to stay. I don't remember there being any Hotels or really much of anything within 10 miles of the Course, but it's been several years since I played there.

Later next week could work for me, anyone game?

I haven't either Troy, sounds pretty good to me, I can be there in about 5 hours. :thumb:

Back