Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Stannis burning Shireen was just... awful, agonizing and unbelievable for me. Will be very interested to see how Davos reacts to it...

Olly is going to do something and my guess it isn't going to be good for Lord Snow.

Hopefully the whole Sons of the Harpy trying to kill everyone finally get's Dany's ass in gear to get out of there and start heading to Westeros.

Just watched the episode.

I Hope stannis and Ramsey stab each other and both die.

The lack of security around the queen was alarming she had like a billion soldiers when she freed them all really needs to step up her entourage.

Can't believe the finale is here already

Got a feeling Olly is going to go all "et tu Brute" on Jon.

Just finished yesterday's episode; holy hell the last two weeks have been off the wall! Love it. Except for the sacrifice from this week's, that might give me nightmares... Nate I'll give you a hug, because I need one too. Davos is gonna be PISSED. Can't wait for the finale. I don't care what happens to who as long as Tyrion, Jon Snow, and Bronn all live. Pretty much everything that has been said I agree with. And I'm glad Alliser wasn't a d**k, because I definitely thought he was gonna be!

Just finished yesterday's episode; holy hell the last two weeks have been off the wall! Love it. Except for the sacrifice from this week's, that might give me nightmares... Nate I'll give you a hug, because I need one too. Davos is gonna be PISSED. Can't wait for the finale. I don't care what happens to who as long as Tyrion, Jon Snow, and Bronn all live. Pretty much everything that has been said I agree with. And I'm glad Alliser wasn't a d**k, because I definitely thought he was gonna be!

Boy, talk about getting off easy......Jamie negotiated once heck of a deal for Bronn.

Boy, talk about getting off easy......Jamie negotiated once heck of a deal for Bronn.
Right? If I ever get in a pickle I want that dude in my corner. With that prince going back with Jaime though, I have a feeling something bad is in the works between those two families. No way it all stays like rainbows and butterflies.

Right? If I ever get in a pickle I want that dude in my corner. With that prince going back with Jaime though, I have a feeling something bad is in the works between those two families. No way it all stays like rainbows and butterflies.

Interesting point. With only 2 more seasons and probably 20 more episodes, there is just so much more they have to cover in that span. Bran is going to play a big role in the end I think when he begins to learn to "fly". Can't wait for that story line to move forward.

Having read the books... I have no idea where some of these story lines are going. The Stannis line is way off the map at this point, as is the Dornish story line. It's all very good though.

Interesting point. With only 2 more seasons and probably 20 more episodes, there is just so much more they have to cover in that span. Bran is going to play a big role in the end I think when he begins to learn to "fly". Can't wait for that story line to move forward.

Is it committed to being 7 seasons? Never heard that but you could be right - and honestly, maybe it would mean that GRRM would hurry the hell up and finish this damn series already. Or not. LOL

Knowing what happens in the books...I can say that this is going to be an interesting season finale, as I'm fairly certain that two particular events have been saved for this episode. Another I'm speculating will be included as well. And there are rumors of something that would very much surprise me if they included it. Can't wait!

- Wait and minute...did Dany just summon Drogon in that scene? #GameChanger

I think the guys on the aftershow said when she closed her eyes like that she was realizing that this is how it was going to end and that Drogon sensed his mother was in trouble? I'll have to go back and watch.

I think the guys on the aftershow said when she closed her eyes like that she was realizing that this is how it was going to end and that Drogon sensed his mother was in trouble? I'll have to go back and watch.

thats what I heard as well

Is it committed to being 7 seasons? Never heard that but you could be right - and honestly, maybe it would mean that GRRM would hurry the hell up and finish this damn series already. Or not. LOL

Knowing what happens in the books...I can say that this is going to be an interesting season finale, as I'm fairly certain that two particular events have been saved for this episode. Another I'm speculating will be included as well. And there are rumors of something that would very much surprise me if they included it. Can't wait!

HBO has stated they are headed to the home stretch with the show. Season 6 is for sure and I think people are expecting a final season 7 to end.

Pretty sure I have read that they are planning to be done by the 7th season.

I am 99.9% positive that the show will end long before the books, and honestly I am not even sure GRRM ever finishes the books (he has mentioned on a couple occasions that it might end up being 8 or even 9 books, ugg). The show has cut a lot of the fat from the books, and it makes it obvious that several characters that we thought might be something, most likely aren't...

Pretty sure I have read that they are planning to be done by the 7th season.

I am 99.9% positive that the show will end long before the books, and honestly I am not even sure GRRM ever finishes the books (he has mentioned on a couple occasions that it might end up being 8 or even 9 books, ugg). The show has cut a lot of the fat from the books, and it makes it obvious that several characters that we thought might be something, most likely aren't...

Actually I think they plan on continuing the show without any books to get the story from, as he cannot write them fast enough to keep up. The show proved too popular. Also this is the last season GRRM will even be a consultant for the show, which kinda proves their separation from the books as well.
GRRM did confirm that last weeks tragedy is a future book spoiler, so getting all they can from GRRM while they can. Hope the last episode lives up to the hype from the last few weeks.

Actually I think they plan on continuing the show without any books to get the story from, as he cannot write them fast enough to keep up. The show proved too popular. Also this is the last season GRRM will even be a consultant for the show, which kinda proves their separation from the books as well.

I had also read they could potentially do a prequel with the outlines already given for the Targaryen rule and overthrow. Seems to be alot to work with if people can't get enough of their game of thrones.

GRRM did confirm that last weeks tragedy is a future book spoiler, so getting all they can from GRRM while they can. Hope the last episode lives up to the hype from the last few weeks.

This is kinda what I fear as a book reader. I'm hoping the series doesn't spoil GRRM's plans for ASoIaF - although I'm sure we'll get glimpses at it in broad strokes.

That is what I was saying, the show is not going to take a break and will finish the story most likely after seven seasons. The books, well it could be 2 years before the Winds of Winter even comes out.

That is what I was saying, the show is not going to take a break and will finish the story most likely after seven seasons. The books, well it could be 2 years before the Winds of Winter even comes out.

Hey alright!! ...He's moving quicker now. :sarcastic:

Last I read they're anticipating the next book release to be spring 2016. Too long, but that'll give me a chance to re-read and reacquainted.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

That would be cool. Might be able to read it before Season 6 of the show...

Last I read they're anticipating the next book release to be spring 2016. Too long, but that'll give me a chance to re-read and reacquainted.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Anyone else think that the incredible warrior force, Unsullied, is falling kind of flat on their hind quarters? They were supposed to be some bad ass warriors but can barely fight off the Sons of Harpy's. They would get slaughtered up against an actual army.

Anyone else think that the incredible warrior force, Unsullied, is falling kind of flat on their hind quarters? They were supposed to be some bad ass warriors but can barely fight off the Sons of Harpy's. They would get slaughtered up against an actual army.

Guess they could be considered guerilla fighters? Always tough to defeat.

Saw a few posts about this after the show and some good points were brought up.

- Believe Dany's force was about 8,000 strong when she took them over. That has decreased as the show has moved forward.

- The unsullied are trained in battlefield combat as units, not one on one combat like they have been faced with in the streets of the city. Spears can only do so much damage when it's 3 vs 1.

- It's a big city that probably has the unsullied spread out and they are slower to react when needed.

Interesting points that may point out why the Sons have been doing a little damage to them with their attacks. The unsullied, for the most part, usually regain the upper hand at the end of each outbreak.

I'm not ready for tonight to be over. At the same time I'm ready to find out how this show/books breaks our spirit once again after episode 10.

I have a feeling that John Snow isn't going to make it alive through this episode but I also think somehow it's not the last we have seen of him. I hope I an right. I love his character

Back