Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Totally agree with this, and it would be like taking a group trained to fight in the revolutionary war, and then take them and try to go find ISIS right now.

The Unsullied always came off as a very extreme version of the Spartans, both in how they were trained and how they fought.

Saw a few posts about this after the show and some good points were brought up.

- Believe Dany's force was about 8,000 strong when she took them over. That has decreased as the show has moved forward.

- The unsullied are trained in battlefield combat as units, not one on one combat like they have been faced with in the streets of the city. Spears can only do so much damage when it's 3 vs 1.

- It's a big city that probably has the unsullied spread out and they are slower to react when needed.

Interesting points that may point out why the Sons have been doing a little damage to them with their attacks. The unsullied, for the most part, usually regain the upper hand at the end of each outbreak.

I have a feeling that John Snow isn't going to make it alive through this episode but I also think somehow it's not the last we have seen of him. I hope I an right. I love his character

I'm thinking the same. I'm also thinking I'm going to hate Olly's guts.

Jon is one of the few characters I'm really invested in, and that's what scares me.

I'm thinking the same. I'm also thinking I'm going to hate Olly's guts.

Jon is one of the few characters I'm really invested in, and that's what scares me.
Yeah don't invest anything in to these characters, it never ends well. But you have to think at some point, someone good has to live haha

Shut it Dev......don't break my spirits already!! Ollie will be locked in his room being on timeout.

Wonder if Ramsey makes it to next season? Something bad needs to happen to him like now.

Yeah don't invest anything in to these characters, it never ends well. But you have to think at some point, someone good has to live haha

Thats what I keep holding on to. Hahaha

Man I'm hoping Theon snaps out of it and kills Ramsey when he least expects it.

As far as being invested, I'm invested with the midget for some reason. Tyrion just seems to always escape when it seems like all hope is lost.

As far as being invested, I'm invested with the midget for some reason. Tyrion just seems to always escape when it seems like all hope is lost.

He is far and away giving the best acting performance of all the characters on the show.

52bf6682bfa149804c6f50788928a3d9.jpg

I love Arya. In the books and the show.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Sonofa.....

Sonofa.....
I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Something about his wolf. Don't hold me to it but I think he will be back in some capacity.

I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of him. Something about his wolf. Don't hold me to it but I think he will be back in some capacity.

I think so too. And I think that damn redhead will have something to do with it.

I think so too. And I think that damn redhead will have something to do with it.
What a turd she turned out to be!

I loathe her. Its part of why I hope I'm wrong, like one character, hate the other, don't make me stop hating hahahaha

Now the wait begins though. Boo.

Jon is the King she was sent to help. She'll use the God of lights power, raise him, and he'll end up marrying Danerys and ruling together (until Danerys dies unexpectedly next year and my theory gets trashed)

Man eff this show. Can't even handle the heartache anymore haha

Wow what an ending. Well I got it half right, Theon snapped out of it, but it wasn't Ramsey he killed. It will be interesting to see where Sansa & Theon turn up

So that piss ant Olly laid the trap and now the Watch is officially enemy #1 on my list. I hope white walkers run through them like a hot knife through butter.

Danerys has a wounded dragon who's temperamental and two others chained up. Now she's surrounded by the horse back crew & who knows what that's about.

Arya, Arya... I guess now you see actions have consequences. I applaud the determination for vengeance, but man you paid the price for this one.

Ugh, so much left unsettled and I hate waiting...I might have to start reading the books.

BTW that Arya/Meryn scene might've been my favorite in the whole season other than Drogon rolling in like a boss

I really feel like this show has one more episode left. Like way too much left to think about next year and I'm not a fan of that. Ugh.

At this rate, Martin's series (book and show) is going to end as follows: all major characters die. Character introduced ten pages from the end of final book walks up to Iron Throne, sits down, and is named King. End of Story/Roll Credits.

Lmao@ Stannis.... You burn your daughter alive, because a red witch tells you to, in hopes that you will have a big victory. The night before your battle, half your army leaves(probably because it's really cold... and they saw you burn your daughter alive), takes your horses, your wife hangs herself, the red witch bones out of there like a wild dog, you get destroyed in battle, and you get killed off by a giant blonde headed woman that was your brother's (whom you happened to kill) bodyguard. Fitting ending for him, imo...

Dothraki!!! Better than the Unsullied!

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

I thought this episode was a really good translation of all the cliffhangers from the book. Super cool to see it all unfold onscreen, and glad that everyone is picking up on the inherent ambiguity of Jon Snow's rough evening.

Book readers out there, I'm still sad that they didn't take on the Rayder plot though.

Back