Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

Just finishing up season 2 now, such great plot twists!

New season starts this Sunday, correct?

I am getting HOB Now ... I just don't think I can wait ... going to be a great season!

I am getting HOB Now ... I just don't think I can wait ... going to be a great season!

we recently moved and our new cable package includes HBO. Perfect timing.

Hours away...

So pumped for this season.

Is it on hbogo at 9 or 10?

Binge watching all day, 35 minutes!!!!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Ok, who is Melisandre really? That was completely unexpected.

that was amazing, this season is going to be ridiculous.

Ok, who is Melisandre really? That was completely unexpected.
Basically you seen it. She has powers of revival, along with visions. She is not the only red woman I just don't think the show will introduce any others as it's too late in the series. It's gonna be a good season!!

The Sansa story line is just getting started. If she takes the lady stone heart story line we are in so sweet revenge.

Great episode last night. I'm looking forward to see how the impending battle at castle black plays out and we need more of the wolves IMO! Lol

This season is setting up to be a roller coaster

Surprising first episode -- it was more all over the place than usual and filled with twists.

It was too short! Can't wait for the story lines to pay out!!

First episode was kinda slow, but set up about 6 different things. Will be interesting to see how they play them out.

Basically you seen it. She has powers of revival, along with visions. She is not the only red woman I just don't think the show will introduce any others as it's too late in the series. It's gonna be a good season!!

The Sansa story line is just getting started. If she takes the lady stone heart story line we are in so sweet revenge.

Interesting...I hadn't thought of Sansa taking over that role. She is off the books now, so who knows.

Episode 1 - Set up episode for sure. Think some heat will begin in the next few to follow.

- What a punk way for Areo Hotah to go out in Doran. World class fighter goes out like that?! WTF.
- Anyone else start saying "Touch him, touch him!" when Melisandre entered to see Jon dead on the table.
- Speaking of world class fighters.....when did Jamie become such a girl? This is not season 1 and 2 Jamie.
- My guess is that Davos wants to even the odds a bit with maybe one big giant that seems to be inside the wall now. :D
- Time for Sansa to get some revenge and lead the North.

Interesting...I hadn't thought of Sansa taking over that role. She is off the books now, so who knows.
Same thought here. I do know that she will exact revenge this season. I'm thinking Ramsey, little finger, and possibly Theon. Once she meets up with the reincarnated Jon Snow/Targareyan.

Episode 1 - Set up episode for sure. Think some heat will begin in the next few to follow.

- What a punk way for Areo Hotah to go out in Doran. World class fighter goes out like that?! WTF.

Definitively a set up episode. Felt like a long trailer.

Hotah definitely went down too quick and easy but those sand fleas have been dirty sneaky all series. Definitely their modus operandi.

- Anyone else start saying "Touch him, touch him!" when Melisandre entered to see Jon dead on the table.

I was yelling something more like "Do the thing! Do the thing!"
- Speaking of world class fighters.....when did Jamie become such a girl? This is not season 1 and 2 Jamie.

Jamie hasnt been the same since he lost his hand. Between Jamie and Theon, we see what happens when a man can no longer handle his sword
[/QUOTE]

- My guess is that Davos wants to even the odds a bit with maybe one big giant that seems to be inside the wall now. :D

I dont see any way that Jon's body leaves there except under his own power. Davos suggested that with his comment about what he has seen Melisandre do. I think Jon comes back in the next episode or two.

But sadly, it seems they will draw the revival of Jon out for a bit.

Here is my guess, Melisandra revives snow but is slain shortly after to give her good face, as the life leaves her she slowly fades to the old lady.

They are supposed to be doing a flashback to the to the Tower of Joy. I'm feeling like this will be portrayed through Bran's storyline/vision and when we find out who Jon's real lineage will be the same time he is brought back. Hopefully this doesn't take too long to happen, since we all know what happens a few days after dying at the Wall.

I think Jon is Targaryen, when they burn him he comes to life ... I waiting for them to put him on a pile of wood.

I do love the red lady ... the younger version that is.

its Bobby waking up after a dream in Dallas (for those of old enough to remember that)

Back