Game of Thrones [Spoilers]

I believe they will do at least 1 flashback in the next episode since they did not touch bran at all in the opener. I think they intro his abilities in one episode, then the next like you said is the tower flashback and his eyes open as they show Leanna dead in the bed.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

But sadly, it seems they will draw the revival of Jon out for a bit.

Here is my guess, Melisandra revives snow but is slain shortly after to give her good face, as the life leaves her she slowly fades to the old lady.

She has not had a spell of good luck since getting Stannis to make his march to the North to claim the throne. Had Stannis kill his daughter, got Stannis killed in battle (didn't even hang around for that) and had visions that Jon Snow was fighting at Winterfell only to return to see him dead. She has really got to be questioning herself right now.

She has not had a spell of good luck since getting Stannis to make his march to the North to claim the throne. Had Stannis kill his daughter, got Stannis killed in battle (didn't even hang around for that) and had visions that Jon Snow was fighting at Winterfell only to return to see him dead. She has really got to be questioning herself right now.
Nice addition. So it takes davos to hype her up, the onion Knight giving a bone chilling speech. I like it.

We should just write this stuff!

Nice addition. So it takes davos to hype her up, the onion Knight giving a bone chilling speech. I like it.

We should just write this stuff!

It would certainly be a lot quicker than GRRM. Of course, so are glaciers.

I think Jon is Targaryen, when they burn him he comes to life ... I waiting for them to put him on a pile of wood.

I do love the red lady ... the younger version that is.

its Bobby waking up after a dream in Dallas (for those of old enough to remember that)

There is a bit of a fanfic rumor that John is part Targeryeon under Rhegar (sp). Apparently him and Lyanna (Ned's first love interest) had a son (John), and after the battle of Joy or what have you Ned took Jon home to protect him and had to lie to keep John around. Makes sense on why he never wanted to talk about John's true mother and the promise he kept.

There is a bit of a fanfic rumor that John is part Targeryeon under Rhegar (sp). Apparently him and Lyanna (Ned's first love interest) had a son (John), and after the battle of Joy or what have you Ned took Jon home to protect him and had to lie to keep John around. Makes sense on why he never wanted to talk about John's true mother and the promise he kept.

Lyanna is actually Ned's sister.

Oh Daenerys, let's get your storyline moving. Liking the sand snakes and expecting carnage from Cersei. And John Snow still knows nothing, so far. I wonder how long they will drag that out?

I'm curious to see where the show takes it, in the book there seems to be a shroud of mystery in which it may have been another wildling charmed to look like Jon Snow, similar to rattleshirt taking the place of Mance... This was the first episode that eluded to the red witch having this power, so I'm wondering if the story lines match up... or if my hunch from the book was a red herring.

Everyone expects Melisandre to be able to bring Jon back because Thoros of Myr was able to bring back Eric Dondarian (sp) multiple times. In the show, the Red Priest and Priestess met, which just helps put it in our minds that she will be able to as well. I am a fan of Jon and believe in the R+L=J theory, but also feel like something here is going to be the "split" between the book (whenever we get it) and the show.

Yep that is the line I am taking ...

Like it was said before, lyanna is Ned's sister who was promised to Robert. "Kidnapped" and taken to the tower of joy, which is going to prove a lie since they have already shown clips of the battle seemingly through Brand eyes. Jon is the son of R+L. This will be cleared up this season. I think he will take the Stark name as hinted that it was all he ever wanted when stannis offered him the North.

Wow.

Wow.

Wow.

***Ignoring this thread until I watch tonights episode***

Hooooooooooooly s***.

I sloooooowly read your posts to make sure I am not reading a spoiler.

Slow episode but still very juicy

Well...................................................

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent episode.

Hate to see Bolton go. He was the most balanced character in the series in terms of balancing "good" and "evil."

You knew John Snow was coming back. But the ending was still awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is back ...

I loved this episode ... minus the dog scene ...

Yeah, that was great! Its on now. Ramses is an a-hole. Love the Bran flashback to young Ned and Lyanna.

I kinda like seeing a lot of major characters falling. The Martells, Roose, and Balon all dead and only two episodes in. Leaves a lot of open story lines.

It's just a flesh wound.

Back