Seeing as the 2 other THP events I've been to were in Florida, this one is just a little closer.
Lol very true..I wasn't aware you had done 2 events down there...that's awesome. Good luck with this one

Just rolled 50 putts and am really getting used to this thing. Made a small adjustment of removing a tiny bit of weight and was really finding the stroke and making putts.

Just rolled 50 putts and am really getting used to this thing. Made a small adjustment of removing a tiny bit of weight and was really finding the stroke and making putts.
Do you still have it set all the way flat?

I do. It lets me sole the club when I am normally toe high.
I love that adjustability. I always struggle with keeping the sole flat, and with the Cure, it's an easy fix. I am just more comfortable standing farther from the ball.

I love that adjustability. I always struggle with keeping the sole flat, and with the Cure, it's an easy fix. I am just more comfortable standing farther from the ball.

Me too. It lets me see down the sight line.

I think getting the right lie is half of the battle for you Josh. I am looking forward to seeing it in action but I am still so skeptical of these.

I think getting the right lie is half of the battle for you Josh. I am looking forward to seeing it in action but I am still so skeptical of these.

You saw up close and personal how bad the putting had gotten. Its nothing like that now.

Intriguing size and sound. Yep, I really want to have fun with a couple of these.

Also curious about the variation of the RXi sound. Loooove me some copper.

JB - Glad to hear you are getting more and more comfortable with the RX2. I believe you had it set pretty heavy to start with - 1/4" and 1"8 stainless weights on each side = 476 grams. Curious where you have it set at currently?

I attached the weight chart for the RX2 below so others can see the range of weight combinations that are possible as well as the associated MOI.

Thanks for the updates!

RX2- weight chart.jpg

I believe I am at 441 right now. Really getting into a groove wiht it.

I thought I'd be enamoured by RXi but after reviewing their models again, I realized how familiar I could be to this headshape.

Cure_RX3F_black_golf_putter_6_large.jpg

Digging that near to center shaft and the deeper flange. Where's the blue head, Cure?!

The adjustability makes it incredibly unique Canadan. I am really enjoying it so far.

Man, these have me very intrigued. If I could use my global golf credit to buy one I'd probably get the RX2. Love the adjustability, and the heavy weight options. Maybe someday.

The adjustability makes it incredibly unique Canadan. I am really enjoying it so far.
Do you use the adjustability much, or just to get it set the first time?

Do you use the adjustability much, or just to get it set the first time?

I guess that would depend on if you changed your stroke. For me, its set where I need it. Although the weight is adjustable as well and that I just changed.

Curiosity killed the cat...just ordered the RX3f.

How did you figure out your weight? Keep going up til it felt too heavy and then backed off?

looking forward to giving it a go!

And Cure...colored putters seem to work well with you. Where is the Red RX3f...or the Orange?

I would just set it to 441....1 putt machine, sadly its usually for double bogey

I'm really looking into an rx1 because I like the style of having all the weights stack on a single plane. One question I have though, is how much dirt/sand will the weights + caps pick up if it's wet and I ground the putter a bit?

How did you figure out your weight? Keep going up til it felt too heavy and then backed off?

Start heaviest and go down from there. The heaviest that feels comfortable to you is perfect in this instance.

The more I read and the more I look at these putters, the more I want to try one and see how it can help me.

Truly fascinated by these. I need another putter like I need a hole in my head, but I want one.

Back