The Cure Event in Ohio is going to be very very cool.

I thought I'd be enamoured by RXi but after reviewing their models again, I realized how familiar I could be to this headshape.

Cure_RX3F_black_golf_putter_6_large.jpg

Digging that near to center shaft and the deeper flange. Where's the blue head, Cure?!
The RX3F is purdy

The RX3F is purdy

Right?

It's not meant to be a jab at their others options, but I think this is the most complete putter design of their line. We have a preconceived notion about what a putter SHOULD look like, and their inclusion of the flange really does an excellent job making sense of the head design.

I'm all for it. I like the potential it offers and I'm a big fan of near to center. Hopefully this one is available at the Ohio event, because I am eager to roll it!

The Cure Event in Ohio is going to be very very cool.

That's awesome, but I want a new putter now. Not to mention, I'd have to hope that I can get chosen to go. I might just have to buy one early.

I sure hope these are available at the event!
RXi_inserts_large.jpg

Right?

It's not meant to be a jab at their others options, but I think this is the most complete putter design of their line. We have a preconceived notion about what a putter SHOULD look like, and their inclusion of the flange really does an excellent job making sense of the head design.

I'm all for it. I like the potential it offers and I'm a big fan of near to center. Hopefully this one is available at the Ohio event, because I am eager to roll it!

When I went to their site and looked at all the designs that is the one that really stood out to me. On the screen it looks better than all the rest to me even better than the Rxi. Going to need to see in person.

Right?

This one (RX3F) is also what looks the best to my eye too. Hope it comes to Ohio June 27th!

Right?

When I went to their site and looked at all the designs that is the one that really stood out to me. On the screen it looks better than all the rest to me even better than the Rxi. Going to need to see in person.

This one (RX3F) is also what looks the best to my eye too. Hope it comes to Ohio June 27th!
Concur with all this. It's all in the flange for me.

Digging that near to center shaft and the deeper flange. Where's the blue head, Cure?!

And Cure...colored putters seem to work well with you. Where is the Red RX3f...or the Orange?

Currently the RX1 and RX2 are offered in 5 colors - All other models come in black only...

I'm really looking into an rx1 because I like the style of having all the weights stack on a single plane. One question I have though, is how much dirt/sand will the weights + caps pick up if it's wet and I ground the putter a bit?

This will not be a problem for you - The bottom of the putter is very smooth and weights are flush and tightened down with no room in between.

Last edited:
I didn't realize how BIG these were. Caught them at a local shop and was impressed by the "cool" factor but these things are like boomerangs on a stick. I'd love to give one a roll.

Just saw Rx1 and Rx2 in person. They are much larger than i expected. Didn't have a lot of time to play with them but you can't miss them. Bright colors and definitely a unique look and sound.

Few things about this putter.

The thing is freaking huge. Much larger than I thought. Did not really expect to see something the size of the Giant FGP. Just looks silly to me.

The sound is very unique and noticeable right off the bat. Reminds me of the Nike Drone putter sound. Loud plink is what you get.

Speed control is really good with it. The high MOI design seems to work quite nicely.

Spend 5 minutes rolling one and going back to your normal putter is interesting. Still not sure if I'd game one, but it had me intrigued.

Few things about this putter.

The thing is freaking huge. Much larger than I thought. Did not really expect to see something the size of the Giant FGP. Just looks silly to me.

The sound is very unique and noticeable right off the bat. Reminds me of the Nike Drone putter sound. Loud plink is what you get.

Speed control is really good with it. The high MOI design seems to work quite nicely.

Spend 5 minutes rolling one and going back to your normal putter is interesting. Still not sure if I'd game one, but it had me intrigued.

Thanks Ddec - I hope you'll spend a little more time with it... adjust the lie and play with the weighting and you just might fall in love.

I love all of the lines on these.

Thanks Ddec - I hope you'll spend a little more time with it... adjust the lie and play with the weighting and you just might fall in love.
The adjustments you can make are very cool. The one I toyed around with was set as flat as you can possibly be.

The adjustments you can make are very cool. The one I toyed around with was set as flat as you can possibly be.
FYI - All the way flat is 62º. Lie adjustability allows from 62º - 80º

I too tried out a few cure putters, and my big takeaway was that they need a better fitting / demo strategy. The place I stopped at (and keep in mind I stopped specifically to look at cure putters) had 5 on display. They were all set very flat. I like a putter that is more upright than normal, so they didn't feel very good to me. Also, someone didn't know what they were doing, or had been messing with them; as two of the putters had weights distributed in a strange manner. They both had all of the weights on one side, which made them very toe or heel heavy. Those two units felt awful to putt with. Overall, I went in very excited to check them out (even made a special trip to look at them), but when I left I felt very let down and that it wasn't a good fit for me.

i wonder what the outcome would have been if they had one setup with proper weight balance, and a neutral (70 deg) shaft?

I think the adjustability is really cool, but I think having the putters set to a neutral spot for demos might help sell more of them.

Back