Garage Simulator Crew

I may have found an extra gear yesterday. I was regularly hitting 99mph head speed and averaging 250, with a long of 275, with the driver.

I set the fairway to hard, so it's about 25 yards wide and the majority of the balls would have been playable. There were a few really bad ones but that happens.

I was finally able to build a frame with some led lights for the garage sim crew sign. I think it turned out pretty good. Now just waiting for the usb extension cable and will be finding a good spot to hang it in the garage.

20240224_095105.gif20240224_094947.jpg20240224_094632.jpg

All cables, mounts, cable covers, and all the other shenanigans are ordered and should arrive in the next couple days.

I can’t tell you how excited I am that I’ll be able to sit my laptop safely on a workbench, hook it up, press a button for the projector, and go.

have a picture of yours?

Do you all have to length wise or still width wise in your garage?
Sorry for the delay. I’ve been out cold with some virus.

This is a diagram of the corner of my garage. That’s where I’m set up. It’s a big 3.5 car garage.

IMG_3204.jpeg

Setup with SkyTrak+. If I was using MLM it would be right around where I’m taking the photo from.
IMG_6064.jpeg

Would this keep balls from jumping around?

1000004834.png

They are flying off net and hitting concrete

Would this keep balls from jumping around?

View attachment 9244580

They are flying off net and hitting concrete
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Not by itself, need padding

All cables, mounts, cable covers, and all the other shenanigans are ordered and should arrive in the next couple days.

I can’t tell you how excited I am that I’ll be able to sit my laptop safely on a workbench, hook it up, press a button for the projector, and go.
Going to be sweet

I should have signed up for skytrak experience. I love the fact I can hit balls no matter the weather. It was a bit cold today at 28... Do some cardio before headed out and was fine

I did some driver work earlier today. Still working on getting comfortable hitting driver in the garage, but by the end of the session I was swinging more freely. Was making some good contact in the middle of the face, just need to raise the location of the strike.

Not sure what you mean or the extent of bouncing but they aren’t like ping pong balls bouncing everywhere.
Here is a video…

View attachment 9244733
Haha my net seems to be slinging them off the net back at me... Great if I was fielding ground balls.

Haha my net seems to be slinging them off the net back at me... Great if I was fielding ground balls.
Yeah I’m sure the net has a lot to do with it. If using an impact screen I probably would need to add some padding.

Back