Gas Prices: What are you paying?

5.16 yesterday in Louisville. Thank goodness I needed less than a gallon.

Payed $4.69 this morning. $44.08 to fill up the Subaru.

Paid $5.03 yesterday for 87 octane

4.99 yesterday...gross

$6.00 this morning

$4.59 at Sam's Club yesterday...

Toooo much. This is an effing joke

Regular was $5.65 in Salem, Oregon yesterday. Two weeks ago it was a dollar less than that.

Just filled up my truck from 1/4 tank. $260, LOL.

LGB

Found a place yesterday at $4.99, everyone else is at $5.09-5.19

Check out the Upside app! You’ll still pay California prices, but at least you’ll get a little bit back!
I think there's a referral link that you can send. send that to me in a private message and you ll learn a little something off of my usage

$4.99 here today, highest I've ever seen in the 12 1/2 years I've lived here. And it's still going up every few days.

Just looked back at my old checkbook registers: 2 years ago to the month (Jun '20), I was paying $2.12 a gallon.

Last edited:
$4.69 today and going up about every other day .05 - .10

$4.64 at Holiday in Deerwood MN. Just under $140.00 to gas my truck 😭

I haven't left the house in over a week because of COVID, and really don't want to see how high our gas prices have gone. It was already over $6.00 a gallon for regular last time I was out ..........

4.54 this morning before the trip to Victoria National tomorrow

I just don’t know what’s going to change. If it gets over 5 for regular in most states eventually, how much more will everything become? Groceries and everything else is just going crazy right now with inflation.

I actually just got into an argument with a Sallie Mae representative on my son’s loans. Had to fill out a personal financial statement so he could change the terms and the rep said they only allot 150 to 200 a month per person for food when single. Really? You think someone can survive on $5 dollars a day for food? Have you seen what groceries cost right now.

My wife is in Orange Country CA for work and sent me this last night right after she landed.

759C6DBC-55F9-4BDA-8A5D-6D09DBFC44BE.jpeg

The station closest to home dropped a few cents to $4.99 this morning. I don't buy gas there. Nice owner but every person I know that buys their gas has had their credit card compromised.

The station closest to home dropped a few cents to $4.99 this morning. I don't buy gas there. Nice owner but every person I know that buys their gas has had their credit card compromised.
Use cash?

$4.64 this morning. over $65 bucks to fill the tank from my travels - not as bad as those in a truck but I remember when it would have been like 30 bucks just a year ago or whatever it was.

$5.29 seems to be where we have leveled off. Put $98 in the tank this morning and wasn't even empty (n)(n)

Back