Gas Prices: What are you paying?

Just filled up, paid $3.36/gallon and it cost me $54ish to fill 'er up.

$3.65 for unleaded - I'm in N. California.
That's pretty dang good for California.

$35 for 1/2 a tank... seems like its going down?
Hard to say, what is it per gallon? Per tank really doesn't say a whole lot Russ! haha

The ones by my house went down to $3.54 today.

3.95 for 91 just now in so-cal

That's pretty dang good for California.

Hard to say, what is it per gallon? Per tank really doesn't say a whole lot Russ! haha

The ones by my house went down to $3.54 today.

tank size is all relative but its the only way i can tell whats what hahaha
its like 3.65 or so i think

It was $3.51 a couple of days ago here, hope it is down from that as I need to fill up in the next couple of days.

$2.24 a litre Bristol, England. In reality it is probably a lot higher than that due to exchange rates

$3.54 still, this time last year near the same price for oil per barrel and gas was $2.60

$2.24 a litre Bristol, England. In reality it is probably a lot higher than that due to exchange rates

How can you afford to drive?? We're paying 1.27$ a litre around here and I find that pretty steep! 80$ to fill a sedan...

How can you afford to drive?? We're paying 1.27$ a litre around here and I find that pretty steep! 80$ to fill a sedan...

To fill a 1.6ltr Ford Focus up it costs £75 (about $120 I guess). Does about 45mpg, but the worst thing about driving in England is that it's mainly town driving so you're constantly stopping and starting which burns more fuel. When I was in Florida earlier this year I rented a 3.5ltr Dodge Charger and to fill up was $60!!! Done about 250 miles if I remember - it was such a joy not to worry about that side of driving.

3.83 yesterday morning.

$3.48 this morning

3.93 for 93 octane.

What kinda taxes on gas do you guys pay there?

$30 for 1/2 a tank... 3.65/gal

I filled up today in Dresden, TN for $3.26. Seems that it is cheaper than other places around the states.

$3.49 in DFW area today for me.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

Not too sure about diesel but here in Niagara Falls, ON it's $1.28 /litre which translates to about $5.00/gallon... give or take. I cross into the States to fill.

Alex

It's 3.68 here, and it has been pretty much that since last week. The stations are really dragging their feet on lowering their prices this time around.

Saw it for $3.48 this morning.

$3.60 all last week and over the weekend, and $3.46 yesterday.

3.19 in Tucson yesterday.

Was $3.49 yesterday.

Back