Georgia-Carolina THP Gathering 2022

What location does everyone prefer for the GA-Carolina THP gathering?

• Greenville, SC

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Columbia, SC

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Myrtle Beach, SC

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Hilton Head-Bluffton, SC

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unfortunately March 12th is a weekend I can’t make it as we will be down in Hilton Head with the kids for Spring Break. I will hopefully catch whenever the next iteration takes place. You all will have a great time.
Stop.
Trying.
To.
Dodge.
Me.

Stop.
Trying.
To.
Dodge.
Me.

I’m still planning on coming to you at some point (maybe April)…definitely not trying to dodge.

Looks like the 12th would work for me. The cottages sound like a great deal. Appreciate all the ground work on this gents!

I am a master negotiator.

2675AA24-5714-4F2F-B0C6-678FFA704A55.jpeg

I just received an email today stating that work will begin on 24-Jan on the 18th green. They are moving the green complex left and long from its original location. The right half of the 18th will be open and available as a temporary green. If this changes your minds about playing here I understand and we can begin looking for another location. Please advise.

This trip has officially been entered into my calendar & shared to @blazinden calendar.
Now to get that Friday off of work is the next task...
The boss has spoken.

I just received an email today stating that work will begin on 24-Jan on the 18th green. They are moving the green complex left and long from its original location. The right half of the 18th will be open and available as a temporary green. If this changes your minds about playing here I understand and we can begin looking for another location. Please advise.
I have no issue. However, I will go with the flow.

@ttucliffhanger
You should try to come down for this one, dude.
I would love to man, but I will be in Amphibious Warfare Planning school (3/7-3/18) for the Navy, and although I will have the weekend off, it's a 7 hour drive from where I will be. I will have my clubs so I can play up there since that's so close to The Rivalry, they won't let me drive 7 hours away from school. Thank you for the invite! We will find a time to get together to play sometime!

Doesn't sound too bad. I'm okay with it.

My wife just committed to a bachelorette party in Colorado the week prior. I feel like that gives me leverage?
Make sure the shoe bag makes an appearance at this event.

NOoooooo stupid softball tournament haha. the 12th doesn't work for me any longer :(
Def would rather be playing golf than watching JV softball...... Sometimes my job is a curse

Sorry guys.

I am a master negotiator.

View attachment 9059099
This reminds me of a story from a guy that used to post here when a bunch of us got together for the unofficial gauntlet. His wife says, "So you're telling me a guy you barely know is coming to our house to pick you up and you're both going to drive to Sarasota to play golf for three days with a bunch of people from the internet you've never met..." He replied that that sounded about right.

"Don't get drunk and embarrass yourself."

Going to work on it!!

I should make some other goobers from up here join me.

Well I've added you to our VERY OFFICIAL list, so.......

I know everyone is probably caught up in the Mystery Bag thread (myself included), but wanted to go ahead and tag all of the interested THPers so we can get confirmations. If you intend to join us, just reply and I'll update the OP list to show folks as confirmed. I've tried to remove the folks who have already stated they have a conflict with that date, but there could be some I missed. In any case, I'm hoping we have a good crowd. This is going to be fun!

EDIT: Just a reminder, the lock-in date is February 18. So we will need to let the course know how many we have playing by that date.

@Davidhibler
@Steve2100
@Lousy golfer
@Just_Hacking
@T0AD
@cpljohnst
@gbtrsc
@Scorpion12
@PackersGirl
@Carolina Dundee
@e1iterate
@pumbaa
@billyh
@Greg Kulbick
@scgolfer
@Jeff Spicoli
@J.B. Cobb III
@ir13
@RealPretendPsychic
@zoveracker
@troyefl
@Paladin
@blazinden
@Sarzar
@Canadan

I know everyone is probably caught up in the Mystery Bag thread (myself included), but wanted to go ahead and tag all of the interested THPers so we can get confirmations. If you intend to join us, just reply and I'll update the OP list to show folks as confirmed. I've tried to remove the folks who have already stated they have a conflict with that date, but there could be some I missed. In any case, I'm hoping we have a good crowd. This is going to be fun!

@Davidhibler
@Steve2100
@Lousy golfer
@Just_Hacking
@T0AD
@cpljohnst
@gbtrsc
@Scorpion12
@PackersGirl
@Carolina Dundee
@e1iterate
@pumbaa
@billyh
@Greg Kulbick
@scgolfer
@Jeff Spicoli
@J.B. Cobb III
@ir13
@RealPretendPsychic
@zoveracker
@troyefl
@Paladin
@blazinden
@Sarzar
@Canadan

I am in!

EDIT: Just a reminder, the lock-in date is February 18. So we will need to let the course know how many we have playing by that date.

@Davidhibler
@Steve2100
@Lousy golfer
@Just_Hacking
@T0AD
@cpljohnst
@gbtrsc
@Scorpion12
@PackersGirl
@Carolina Dundee
@e1iterate
@pumbaa
@billyh
@Greg Kulbick
@scgolfer
@Jeff Spicoli
@J.B. Cobb III
@ir13
@RealPretendPsychic
@zoveracker
@troyefl
@Paladin
@blazinden
@Sarzar
@Canadan

@Davidhibler and I are in! He's working so just in case he can't respond, I'll do it for him :)

Back