Georgia Golf Outting Pictures

hmmm now would thanks1974 be considered a "darkhorse" TC? :act-up:

hmmm now would thanks1974 be considered a "darkhorse" TC? :act-up:

if it were a drinking game, no way!

if it was to win a magnum p.i. look alike contest, hell yes!

Re: Georgia Golf Outting Pictures

tcalloway1 said:
if it were a drinking game, no way!

if it was to win a magnum p.i. look alike contest, hell yes!

TC you rock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That must be that gay bar that uses trannies as servers that I heard about. No wonder you want to go back there. :D

Seriously, if you hang out there about an hour or so before first pitch there's a chance that an old Yankee will stroll in to have a couple. You just have to be able to recognize them.

Yeah, but their are HOT TRANNIES!

eeeewwwww!!! that's just wrong.

Spoiler
made you look!!!

we all know that i don't know what an inside voice is thanks. that's the beauty of TC, i'll never not be honest with ya. that's something i will have to work on.

funny story, during my first year review here at the paper the publisher said that there's one thing i could improve on, my inside voice. he said he didn't care to know when it was "hot as balls outside", LMAO!!!!

TC you didn't just refer to yourself in the third person did you? Man that is too Hollywood for a GA. boy.

I just read all 13 pages of this and this looks awesome. I actually can't wait until FL does the next one to attend.

Love the photos, the comedy, Gray doing some singing?? Haha.

Just looks like a good ole' time of laughter, beer, and golf.

Glad you all had a great time.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

TC you didn't just refer to yourself in the third person did you? Man that is too Hollywood for a GA. boy.

that's how i roll Chuck! i wish you and biggsy could've joined us, you two would've fit in just fine.

I just read all 13 pages of this and this looks awesome. I actually can't wait until FL does the next one to attend.

i hope that you can make the next fla outing too cobra. there's so many others that i can't wait to create new memories with. we'll have a good time too!

well, tomorrow begins the weekend, and after two weekends in a row of THP golf outings, i must say that i feel sad. looks like i'll be doing yard work instead. not a good trade if you ask me.

Hey little Cobra brother, I will gladly put my bag on your cart at the next outing! I am sooooo looking forward to it :eek:)!!!!

and what about that chick's comments? i don't drink mtn. dew, that's yours man.

i'm going to have to watch you. you're a sneaky little irish man.

Never underestimate the sneakyness!

i won't from now on, haha.

i'll stay a good ways away from you at future outings.

I'm going through THP Outing withdrawal....
well, tomorrow begins the weekend, and after two weekends in a row of THP golf outings, i must say that i feel sad. looks like i'll be doing yard work instead. not a good trade if you ask me.

You know you will miss my one liners and winning personality or is it me that will be sad?

yeah, i'll miss you too much, i'll hang out with you at the next one.

Back