Georgia Golf Outting

Burt Reynolds bought a house where we are from after filming that movie, I got to go in it, he had the silver canoe hanging above the fireplace. That was kind of cool

just got confirmation that the ladies from the "real housewives of atlanta" are in! now we'll have some drama. don't be tardy for this party :D

What is funny is that I go fishing on the river that Deliverance was filmed on.

So which one of you is the Burt Reynolds of the group?

I have actually never seen the movie. I just know what it is about and that it has dueling banjos in it.

I have actually never seen the movie. I just know what it is about and that it has dueling banjos in it.

Dont bother, I always found it kind of slow and boring and disturbing.

"Don't be tardy for the party" per Calloway :banana: I hear ya brother!!!!!!

I can't be Burt cause I am Hef :D hmmmmmm I better hope the wife doesn't read this thread cause I am in for a good butt whupping!!!!! I don't mean golf either :D nawwwwwww she will probaly be happy for me that the boys are hooking me up with Natlie on the red tees :eek:)

wasn't it filmed on the Chatooga? it's a big river, i used to live about 3 miles from the Chatooga up here in NC! it was great to grow up that close to it. you could fish, kayak, swim, skinny dip.......

My wife and I actually went white water rafting down this river.. It was fun until we all flipped over and she was sucked into a cave with only her nose and eyes sticking out of the water. Scared her to death and me too!!!! No more white water rafting for us. hmmmmm maybe bungy cord jumping :D Nawww it might jerk my right knee replacement parts right out of the socket....

My wife and I actually went white water rafting down this river.. It was fun until we all flipped over and she was sucked into a cave with only her nose and eyes sticking out of the water. Scared her to death and me too!!!! No more white water rafting for us. hmmmmm maybe bungy cord jumping :D Nawww it might jerk my right knee replacement parts right out of the socket....

there's a big rapid on the chattooga called bull sluce. it's nasty and i've seen a lot of people swim b/c of it.

i don't know which would be more damaging to your body, bungee jumping or seeing natalie on the first tee in blairsville!

there's a big rapid on the chattooga called bull sluce. it's nasty and i've seen a lot of people swim b/c of it.

i don't know which would be more damaging to your body, bungee jumping or seeing natalie on the first tee in blairsville!

Either way the front of my shirt would get wet from taking a swim or drooling.

Either way the front of my shirt would get wet from taking a swim or drooling.

haha!! ain't that the truth. old gray would just fall over, like he was in a coma or something.

haha!! ain't that the truth. old gray would just fall over, like he was in a coma or something.

Ok you young whipper snappers, I might be Gray on the Head, but I ain't dead :D The way I played golf today, I might need some private lessons from Natalie. I suppose I could force myself to let her teach me a thing or two :bananadance:

Ok you young whipper snappers, I might be Gray on the Head, but I ain't dead :D The way I played golf today, I might need some private lessons from Natalie. I suppose I could force myself to let her teach me a thing or two :bananadance:

about golf right?

hmmm, how did a georgia outting turn into a redneck thread? :D

You rednecks see the new version of Winders? haha
redneckwinders.jpg

classic Kevin, classic!

i keep my winders on my 'puter over yonder. my nickname in college was redneck, but mostly b/c of my accent, i'm the farthest thing from a redneck (i don't own a gun, never been hunting, don't chew tobacco, never dated a relative and only have 3 kids i don't know about)

i also can't help but think that there may have been some people that at some point considered joining us, but now they're not.

i also can't help but think that there may have been some people that at some point considered joining us, but now they're not.

I figure all the redneck talk would bring em in more than the strip poker. :bananadance:

I figure all the redneck talk would bring em in more than the strip poker. :bananadance:

true that dirt!

i will be serving some special drinks on our first night in georgia. i call it the redneck car bomb: it's a glass of sweet tea with a shot of ranch in it, haha!

Check my week out. I am going to drive to Fl on Friday and do the THP thing. Monday I am going to drive to Pensacola few a few days of fishing in the gulf. Probably drive back Thursday and spend a few hours complaining about my sunburn and then meet with you jokers on Friday to get my arse handed to me for the next 3 days.

Go ahead, be envious.

Check my week out. I am going to drive to Fl on Friday and do the THP thing. Monday I am going to drive to Pensacola few a few days of fishing in the gulf. Probably drive back Thursday and spend a few hours complaining about my sunburn and then meet with you jokers on Friday to get my arse handed to me for the next 3 days.

Go ahead, be envious.

i'm extremely envious, especially about the arse handling part, :D

nah man, you have a ball down there, and represent for us. i wish i could join you but it just can't happen. i look forward to shaking your hand and having a good ol' time in blairsville.

Go ahead, be envious.

You better get some butt cream. You are going to be sore from all that driving.

we're less than a month away and it looks like we're gonna have a decent turn out. everyone's officially committed and i couldn't be happier! if there's anyone else that would like to join us, even just for the day, let us know so i can reserve our tee times. i promise that we won't bite.

Last edited:
Guys, that place looks awesome. if it wasn't for the fact that I'm on vacation all next week, then going to Fla, I would be in.

Back