Georgia Golf Outting

Merged with the GA Golf outing thread.

Guys, that place looks awesome. if it wasn't for the fact that I'm on vacation all next week, then going to Fla, I would be in.

Hey we would love to be with you guys in Florida for sure.... I promise you next year we will all head that way for sure!!!!
Have a good time there, take some pictures, and share it with us... I will take some good digital pics of our trip and post it
on the Southeastern social page... Looking forward too it.. :eek:)

I think JB and company are going to have such a good time in this inaugural event...that he is going to have a fall outing in October to get all those Northerners one last chance before putting the clubs in the attic for 5 months....

(at least one can hope).. ;)

I will be retired and I will go down and meet JB & GG and they will see what a nice guy old Gray really is :eek:).......
Well except for the fact I might like different equipment than them... They will still like me I bet.....

We dont have a care in the world what people play. Someone could play a shoe on stick for all I care as long as it works for them. I will never understand blind brand loyalty unless you are getting paid. But that is for another thread.

JB -- I might be gettin paid huh? :eek:) If I was would it matter? Nawwwww you just said it would not matter..
Myself & Calloway, & Tha Shanks, Bama, etc. etc. will all look forward to meeting you and GG in person one day.
I promise we are on your side of the fence! We all love your site and support it 100 percent :eek:)!!!

JB -- I might be gettin paid huh? :eek:) If I was would it matter? Nawwwww you just said it would not matter..
Myself & Calloway, & Tha Shanks, Bama, etc. etc. will all look forward to meeting you and GG in person one day.
I promise we are on your side of the fence! We all love your site and support it 100 percent :eek:)!!!

What are you talking about? I just said I could care less what someone plays. I really dont care if someone chooses one brand over another. As long as it works for them. I dont understand it, but I frankly dont really care. But every post....Really? We get it, you love Cobra. Im glad it works great for you. But enough already about the "us vs them". Some equipment works for some and not for others. It is what it is!

Last edited:
As long as we all are having fun, that's the ticket. That's it.. Play golf, have fun, meet new people, and don't give a darn what brand Gray, JB, GG, or Calloway or THP plays.... I think that is what you and I are talking about. Am I right?

Gray I think you got it.....finally! :D just kidding buddy

Hmmmmmmm I probaly will get JB's attention again, but I don't think I ever mentioned Cobra or Titliest in this thread? I believe what I mentioned was "other equipment" so what's
the big deal in the first place. We all love our personal stuff and should be proud of it. If you're not then you need to move to something that you can have confidence in. Mine just
happens to be "other stuff" in this thread which actually showed no brand loyalty what so ever :confused2: This did not bother me until I actually read back a few posts to make sure
I was not over cooking my "brand loyalty" stuff obviously on a forum that does not show favoritism to the Titliest or Cobra equipment which is no problem for me....... I do not make my
golf purchases based on what other people like. Well maybe I did one time, but that's it. Never again.....

I think each individual golfer on this or any other forum should have the right to be proud of and speak highly of any equipment on todays market. That is fair and I believe this is what THP
forum was based on in it's originally....

Ok I am done :banghead:

Wait you like Cobra Golf? Nobody at THP would have every noticed.

Yep I do and I am proud of my "stuff". It's been very good to me over the last several years. I have tried other "stuff" but end up coming right back to my favorite "stuff".
So we can agree to agree that yea, I am "brand" loyal and I will be until something comes on the market that changes my mind. I personally think, you, myself, even old Nikegolf,
and probaly several others on here get taken out of our sincere meanings. Forums are fun communication devices but sometimes can be conflicting because of the nature of the beast.

Have a great day and hit em good and straight for the remainder of 2010!

old gray, you're stirring up a hornets nest that just needs to be left alone. i know you didn't mention cobra anywhere but it would take a blind man to know that you weren't a fan of the snakes. let's just put all of this to bed and get back to talking about our fantastic weekend coming up in blairsville, huh? i agree with you, a person's tone can't be communicated in a forum and i know you're a huge fan of golf, equipment, reviews, THP, and everything in between, and that's all that really matters buddy.

the cabin you hooked us up with is awesome. i appreciate you taking care of that for us and i can't wait to throw some steaks on the grill and laugh our arses off on the porch.

btw, i'm gonna take your money you know? haha!!!

ray charles could see he liked cobra.:banana:

ray charles could see he liked cobra.:banana:

probably clay, and there's nothing wrong with that at all huh? i like that old gray sticks by his guns but i think that JB could care less what anyone plays with, just as long as they're happy and playing golf.

old gray, you're stirring up a hornets nest that just needs to be left alone. i know you didn't mention cobra anywhere but it would take a blind man to know that you weren't a fan of the snakes. let's just put all of this to bed and get back to talking about our fantastic weekend coming up in blairsville, huh? i agree with you, a person's tone can't be communicated in a forum and i know you're a huge fan of golf, equipment, reviews, THP, and everything in between, and that's all that really matters buddy.

the cabin you hooked us up with is awesome. i appreciate you taking care of that for us and i can't wait to throw some steaks on the grill and laugh our arses off on the porch.

btw, i'm gonna take your money you know? haha!!!

Ok back on topic. It looks like you are going to the Florida outing? So you lucky dog! You going to two outings within a week and I am jealous :eek:).....:bananadance:

Ray Charles huh Clay???? You starting to sound like Calloway :eek:).......

Take my money huh???? Well we shall see about that :eek:).... You had rather run through hell will gasoline drawers on than mess with old Gray on the golf course :zsimpsons:

Ok back on topic. It looks like you are going to the Florida outing? So you lucky dog! You going to two outings within a week and I am jealous :eek:).....:bananadance:

Ray Charles huh Clay???? You starting to sound like Calloway :eek:).......

Take my money huh???? Well we shall see about that :eek:).... You had rather run through hell will gasoline drawers on than mess with old Gray on the golf course :zsimpsons:

that's more like it old buddy! i will gladly lose money to you, but you're definitely gonna have to earn it. you crack me up man, "run through hell with gasoline drawers on", lmao, i'm stealing that line for sure.

yep, the old man and i are gonna head down to florida. i just couldn't resist and i have to get some practice in before blairsville.

Elvis will be at the SouthEastern golf outing! I have heard there is a singing show Friday night in Blairsville and Elvis will be making a comeback! Get ready to rumble!!!!!!!

Blairsville Georgia Southeastern Outing up Next!

Blairsville Georgia Southeastern Outing up Next!

I know we have not advertised this much but you are all welcome to come and meet the rest of us!
One of the courses we are playing is: http://www.olduniongolf.com/

If ya like the North Ga mountains and want a good time, come check us out! We would love to entice our Florida kin folks up next weekend so JB & GolferGal bless us with your apperance! We will cook a steak specially for you! The place we are staying at is: http://www.vrbo.com/105627

The other golf course we are playing Friday is: http://butternutcreekgolf.com/

I know JB & GG need a break in the mountains huh??? Come on up!

North Georgia? Are you talking about near Chattanooga? My work has me somewhere between Nashville and Knoxville next week.

North Georgia? Are you talking about near Chattanooga? My work has me somewhere between Nashville and Knoxville next week.

i think it's about a 2 hour ride mytime. adwillingham lives in that area of TN and he was saying that blairsville's only an hour and a half to two hours from there. we would love to see you there.

Merged with the Georgia thread that was already up.

I hope I can make this one even for just one of the days. Not sure just yet but if I do it will most likely be Saturday. I give you guys a shout if I can. At any rate I am sure it will be a blast and it sounds like there will be some interesting contests based on discussions with tcalloway in Florida.

Keith -- We hope you can make it buddy! Bring an extra Seemore for those who may want to try one :eek:).. I am bringing a 42 & 56 niblick for those interested in a test run. I look forward to meeting you experienced THPer's! You guys are trained now on how to do it right and have fun so bring on the fun:blob:!!! I fully expect Calloway, yourself, & Setho to be worn slap out so get some rest for round two :golf2:...... I wish more folks could consider making this trip so if you are interested let us know! We will not have enough room in the cabin for many more folks but there is a Holiday Inn in Blairsville which is right beside Butternut Creek GC which we are playing Friday a.m. You Florida THPer's know how to have fun so now we have to pick it up :banana:

Back