Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tour Van is loaded up and hitting the road tomorrow at 5am. Half way tomorrow and then the rest on Friday.
Looking forward to seeing everybody Friday night.

IMG_8395-L.jpg

IMG_8402-L.jpg
Please tell me you're taking 77...if so there is a strong possibility we may cross paths somewhere around Charlotte

Please tell me you're taking 77...if so there is a strong possibility we may cross paths somewhere around Charlotte

I dont believe so. Sorry.

If I was going that route, I could just pick up Trent and bring him. I think he is handling bags at the DoubleTree, is he not? :angel:

He is but it's the doubletree in Oakland now

I've been working on my sad trombone sound effect just in case it's needed

If I was going that route, I could just pick up Trent and bring him. I think he is handling bags at the DoubleTree, is he not? :angel:

I haven't seen him yet. He might be working the morning shift for checkouts!

I haven't seen him yet. He might be working the morning shift for checkouts!
He's the guy that averages 2.3 yards while carrying 2 bags before he stops

Safe travels.
May the wind be at your back.....

Tour Van is loaded up and hitting the road tomorrow at 5am. Half way tomorrow and then the rest on Friday.
Looking forward to seeing everybody Friday night.

IMG_8395-L.jpg

IMG_8402-L.jpg

Date night practice.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1435188539.935381.jpg

You at Sweeties?

Duh. #internetgolf

Swing n things I think it's called

Ya that's a cool place too. The ice cream is fantastic too. Man I wish I was practicing tonight too

Ya that's a cool place too. The ice cream is fantastic too. Man I wish I was practicing tonight too

S'mores ice cream FTW. So good

Safe travels to everyone!
This will be a unique and fun event for sure!

Looking forward to hearing what everyone thinks of these. Safe travels everyone. I would say have fun, but that's already guaranteed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back