Get Cured In Ohio - 2015 THP Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Cure putters I'm most interested in are the non F types but leaning towards the RXi, RX3, or RX2...off just looks the RX1 looks too big to me

1 and 2 are going to be similar in size. I use a 2 and enjoy it. It took some getting used to, but honestly now everything else looks tiny.

1 and 2 are going to be similar in size. I use a 2 and enjoy it. It took some getting used to, but honestly now everything else looks tiny.

RX2 and RX1 are the same size. but they both have tour models though that are a half inch smaller

http://cureputters.com/pages/compare-putter-specs

I guess I should have dug a little deeper than just the face images on their site to look at the overall size...I'll just go in with an open mind and see what ends up working best

Most interested in? RX3f. Most similar to my current gamer, which I like a lot (obviously).

Cure_RX3F_black_golf_putter_6_large.jpg

Most interested in? RX3f. Most similar to my current gamer, which I like a lot (obviously).

I wonder if you can get a straight shaft in it.

I have been ready for some time to make the switch to a counterbalance putter but I talked to The Cure guys and they convinced me to wait till I try their putters before I make a switch.

After looking them back over, I think I might look for the RX1 tour first.

Eaglesticks Friday:

We have:

11:08
11:17
11:26
11:35

Interested:

Grins
Iceyshanks
Hickerad
Mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo
Hammer84
Gunner
Creegs
Winchell
PhillyV
Doddly

You can throw me down for Friday as well.

Eaglesticks Friday:

We have:

11:08
11:17
11:26
11:35

Interested:

Grins
Iceyshanks
Hickerad
Mikedean441
Robman7
Robozeo
Hammer84
Gunner
Creegs
Winchell
PhillyV
Doddly
Cbaker2882
Kboyer

Gives us 14 at the moment

Not sure which one I would go with. I like Canadan's pick but I would defiantly have to have a straight shaft.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do we have an address for the mini golf?

Coozies for everybody that is coming.
THP Style of course.

I'm liking the looks of this as well but I'm gonna listen to the experts and see what they fit me with.

I'm already planning my shots
uploadfromtaptalk1435090473995.jpg

What style is everybody looking at jumping on?

Not sure. I'd like to try them all. I love the idea of replaceable inserts, but in a center-shafted putter

Is this what JB has for PhillyV? Can't wait for the reaction video.

20e928f8899999ef2bba5b777eb20694.jpg

plAzmJW.png

I do not see any clowns or windmills. :angry:

SOmeone is getting a practice round in at mini golf? Whoa...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back