Get Cured Team Match Play - THP Event in NY

This will be a awesome event. Cure is top notch

Nice! Looks like it will be one heck of an event!

This looks like it's going to be an awesome event!

This looks fantastic. And not too far from PA either!

Thanks THP and Cure!!!
This sounds like a great event and those formats are going to be a lot of fun for the participants.

Two really good friends captaining the teams for this event. I'm not sure where the heck Apalachin, NY is, but, I'll be checking my geography on google maps for sure.

It's near Binghamton, NY, north of Scranton PA.

Love it, great price point, awesome captains. Peter, should I pick you up on my way there?

I'm honored to be asked to be a captain in this event along with Gregg. I think it's going to be a fantastic event and everyone involved is going to have some FUN.

Gregg…I look forward to it. I know it's team match play, but I SO hope we have some sort of match, and I'm SO glad I sandbagged the snot out of you at Seneca Hickory Stick!

I'm excited to see these captains put their own brand on the event. Going to be a good time

Love the captains for this event! The big question - how are we supposed to tell them apart?
Gregg is the one in the fairway.

Two really good friends captaining the teams for this event. I'm not sure where the heck Apalachin, NY is, but, I'll be checking my geography on google maps for sure.
I think the town is most famous for a mafia meeting or something (watch Analyze This). I can't say with 100% certainty that my great grandfather wasn't there (my grandmother's father, so not a Carroll…more like a Vigglucci).

I find great irony in the fact Pete is captaining a putter event.
No joke…when I first learned of the opportunity, I thought to myself "oh TOAD is going to LOVE this…"

Very easy...just watch the ball flight :)
You should've seen me at the range Saturday. #cutcity

Gregg is the one in the fairway.

I think the town is most famous for a mafia meeting or something (watch Analyze This). I can't say with 100% certainty that my great grandfather wasn't there (my grandmother's father, so not a Carroll…more like a Vigglucci).

No joke…when I first learned of the opportunity, I thought to myself "oh TOAD is going to LOVE this…"

You should've seen me at the range Saturday. #cutcity
Yep there certainly was a huge meeting, think around the time of the St Valentine's Day massacre if I'm not mistaken.

Also I'll admit the price is way cheaper than I was expecting. That's pretty badass! Sounds like a fun time.

The Cure guys are top notch ! This will be a great event !

Just caught this announcement! Two great captains, local event, team formats...There is no way I am missing this one.

This sounds like it will be a blast. Two great captains there too!!!

Just seeing this. Probably the closest event to me this year and the captains are two great guys. Not sure if the dates work for me but looks like fun.

This is gonna be awesome.

Congrats to the captains!

Very easy...just watch the ball flight :)
Pete will be 50yds in front of me....or will he?? Who am I kidding it will be 70yds.

This is sweet. What a great price point for that golf course AND a putter....

Dont forget Meet & Greet for food and drinks with THPers.

Pete will be 50yds in front of me....or will he?? Who am I kidding it will be 70yds.

Not sure he'll be in the same line as yours though :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This looks very intriguing... I might have to try to get invited. I love me some competition!! And I really like Cure putters, already own two!!

very nice picks for the team captains, this should be another fantastic THP outing, as far as the captains go, sexy(but sometime erratic) ball flight vs not too long but straight. could shape up to be an epic battle......

Only 4 hours away. I'm game.

I so hope to get in on this one!!!

Back